Signed: Kia Niro EV Wind FWD-winter preserve package - 36/10 - $228

, ,

I faced the same, actually two Kia dealerships belong to the same company , one in dearborn was having the big dealer discounts, the other in ann arbor was doing only a $1000 discount , both dealers owned by same owner…

went to local dealer in Fremont and he came up with 2k down & $418/month with 36/10. I asked why would some one lease a Kia Niro for $520 ish /month . He was giving 1k discount but added a device LoJack for $999. It was 2024 though. I told me we’re very far off. Kia doesn’t get federal 7500 credit so just give the 5000 from their own

Kia gets it, they just don’t want to pass it and tank their EV6 sales.

You can keep repeating this process and strike out probably 19 out of 20 times.

Know what your target is and make offers to a wide radius of dealerships.

Look for 2023 wind not wave, 1k discount isn’t enough, Kia finance is giving u $5000 but they are keeping $2500 to themselves, so discount should be at lease $3500 and dealer need to remove extra junk accessories he added, get that LoJack out, Kia ev has immobilizer and is not affected by Kia theft fiasco, actually my Kia insurance is lower than ICE vehicle insurance

Yeah but he wasn’t even interested. We were too way off. He was like this is 2024 and no discounts on this car. I said okay. I wonder who’re buying these for 41k when you’ve model Y for 43k

1 Like

No one buys 24, they will stay on the lot for a year until kia heavily discounts them and provide low money factor or high residual or both, u need to find a 2023 , those have been sitting at the dealership for a year

1 Like

yeah just checked and tesla is now 40k RWD and comes with 7500 credit

Your mistake was going to a dealer in the bay area. Uncompetitive asf most of the time.