Signed - Jeep Grand Cherokee L Limited: MSRP $55,265, $637.50 per month, $4,157 DAS ($0 Down Payment)

theyve had them no deals

I can get you to $559 on your lease

Are you offering to broker a lease deal on one of these for $559/mo or are you saying that’s what someone said to you?

Saying this for your own good. If you know this little about leasing you are probably going to get destroyed in the finance office.

Don’t be like the guy who was so embarrassed about what happened in there that he couldn’t even own it (“my wife signed everything while I was in the restroom!”).

There are two choices for everyone starting off, including all the regulars here who started off in the same position at some point:

A. Educate yourself with all the helpful content here starting with all the articles in the Leasing 101 section (EDITORIAL | LEASEHACKR), and then have an educated discussion about how to make a decent deal better, if possible.

B. Refuse to spend 30-60 minutes on Choice A above and thus remain uneducated about leasing and get taken advantage of every 2-3 years for the rest of one’s life.

1 Like

ya guys please read leasing 101

Don’t waste your time. The guy literally has no idea what he’s talking about. Go through his posts, it’s just random crap on threads. I’m convinced he’s a troll

4 Likes

Concerning the screen instrument cluster… I believe that as it’s just a screen, there’s far less to actually go wrong compared to old fashioned instrument clusters (IC). All the sensors that come to the screen are probably identical regardless of old or new style - they get transmitted to the IC using the vehicles network. I also understand they’re cheaper to produce and therefore, probably to replace.

(Background: a 20yr career in the automotive software industry)

1 Like

In the LIMITED trim. It is nice. Nothing like Summit and Overland models.

I can see how people are scoffing at the prices but those same people have not seen the interiors of either.

What price was that and for what model?

yikes my friend… you got taken for a ride and ruin it for others.

you might as well bought this car for what your paying.

but most of us got taken at some point in our lives, so you’ll learn from it.

Went to look at it — touch points feel cheap in the limited — kind of narrow - doesn’t exude luxury like a XC90

1 Like

what am i talking about?

I’m trying to get a lease for a Jeep Grand Cherokee L Limited. I’ve been looking for over a month. MSRP $51,520 for black exterior/beige interior, bench and sunroof. In September one dealership gave me the following for this car: $0 DAS, 10k miles, $580 per month, $3000 fees/reg/etc they are now telling me in September that price increased to $630. Most dealerships are saying mid 600s for this car. Today I went to another dealership and he is offering $0 DAS, $589 for 48 months or $609 for 36 months 10k miles, $3000 fees/reg/etc. I live in New Jersey and do get the $500 rebate for returning lease and first responder discount. Can anyone give me some feedback on this deal?

What’s the pre-incentive discount to get there?

$500 for being a First Responder and $500 for returning leasee (We have a Ram that we lease)

Those are 2 incentives being applied. What is the discount off of msrp being offered, prior to the application of any incentives?

1 Like

To my knowledge there was nothing else being offered off the MSRP which is $51,520.

Might I suggest saving yourself thousands of dollars then:

2 Likes

Who do I message to get pricing from this dealer?

@clutch is the broker in the thread. Contact information/process is in the first post.

2 Likes