Signed - Jeep Grand Cherokee L Limited: MSRP $55,265, $637.50 per month, $4,157 DAS ($0 Down Payment)

The Jeep Grand Cherokee L Limited is STOCKED right now in NYC/Long Island.
I just signed for a Jeep GC Altitude L MSRP $46,430. Love the black rims/altitude package if you can find Altitudes.

$46,430 MSRP
$599 per month payment
10k miles
36months
Sign and Drive
(First month and $290 for DMV fees; total is $890 out of pocket. Everything else is capitalized/rolled into $599 p month)
NY taxes
Transfer Plates

Was offered the Limited for
$50,420 MSRP
$642 per month
36mo
10k miles
Sign and drive also so about $900 out of pocket total

1 Like

If there was $900 out of pocket, this was not a sign and drive deal, which would be $0 due at sale (hence one driving away with the vehicle after only signing)

6 Likes

good stuff.

can you post it in the signed section & post some more details for others, like selling price, MF, RV etc?

may be post the contract with personal information blacked out.

1 Like

Which dealership? 55k 36 w 10 626 w 3500 das w huntington jeep

Which dealership was this in?

Why not PM @djr0327 ? Don’t expect to get the same deal. It is a seller’s market, so dealers have the upper hand.

2 Likes

This was on an altitude. I just revised my lease deal and I’ll post on the signed section today.

Leased through Merrick/Wantagh Jeep
$599 per month
Black on black Attitude.
Sign and drive, legit sign and drive.
39 mo/10k miles

You have to lease through Bethpage Credit Union, from what I understand they have their own residual value and money factors and have the best programs this month. But they are very strict to get tier 1 approval, 750+ without question.

Go to Merrick / Wantagh Jeep and ask for Bobby.
$609 for 12k miles $599 for 10k miles.

Yeah I know, I might’ve been distracted when posting this…or drunk. I was pricing a few dealers against each other and overlapped info.

For everyone else:
I am posting the correct deal in the signed section today but this was not a limited this was an altitude so it’s based off Laredo
MSRP $48750. Altitude with roof.

Apparently the Jeep is coming fully inspected, with plates on and registered, which is new to me.

From shopping around for months I can tell you there is dramatic differences between Crystler Capital lease programs and Bethpage fed credit union.

Awesome. I did for my friend last month msrp 55k 36 12k 626 w 4000 das from Huntington jeep. I’m planning to order 22 jeep gc 4xe.

That seems 100 per month more than what @Clutch and @AutoCompanion offer

1 Like

This is from Clutch:

ClutchBroker

We also have a limited number of in stock 2021 Grand Cherokee L Limited which we can offer 7.5% off on!

Here is a sample calc. Some regions have acq fee waived!
~$50k MSRP
36/10k lease
$539/month+tax
$2000 due at signing (plus plates/reg fees)

Ok, I was googling and couldn’t get good info what should I give to dealer, after 30 days and 30 dealers in Chicago Grand Cherokee L limited, sunroof(panoramic) 7 seats, 20 inch rims, 10 inc navigation MSRP 53425, I paid out of dealer 55500, other offers were from 56 to 66 for same model same addons

The money factor has changed so much from dealership to dealership it’s all over the place which is funny cause there aren’t even that many banks compared to the amount of quotes / money factor I’ve gotten! This was my first quote on an (Altitude build) 645/39 12k taxes included! until I went to a broker that got me 556 36/12K taxes included with a .00118. (for tier one credit)this for a 3 row the money factor is better with a 3 row! That’s also with a sun roof! And the only thing I am paying is my city taxes (only because my state)and regulation up front! So that quote you got sounds close! If you don’t mind driving try some of the brokers on here! I used Districtleases he’s great!