Signed! Jaguar XE 25t Prestige AWD, Unicorn?

Signed about an hour ago!

I have been looking for a Jaguar demo to lease for a month or so, and came across the holy Grail of loaners. The dealer punched it as a service loaner vehicle, and forgot to actually put it in the rotation of vehicles. It’s got every option, except for air conditioned seats.

It has 43 miles on it, and they agreed to a discount of 23% before incentives! We take delivery a week from today and I will update with pictures then. I will also post dealer and salesman info then as well with their permission!

**2019 Jaguar XE 25t Premier AWD
** CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR **

**MSRP: $53,276
**Selling Price: $43,418.48
**Monthly Payment (pre-tax): $310 (.58% MSRP)
**Monthly Payment (+6.35% tax): $330 (0.62% MSRP)
**Cash Due at Signing: $1,400
**MSD: $0,000
**Incentives: $5,250 Lease Cash

**Months: 36
**Annual Mileage: 12k
**MF: 0.00001
**Residual: 48% (no hit to residual due to no mileage)

**Region: Northeast (CT)
**Leasehackr Score: 13 Years

Update for Pic:

Dealer Info:
Dealership- Jaguar Land Rover of Fairfield

6 Likes

Looks Great! Will 24 mons be even better?

To be honest, I didn’t even check lol

Very nice! Jaguars usually don’t lease well. That’s an impressive price on an XE.

No love for the Jags on here. This is a total killer deal!!!

1 Like

Fantastic Deal. Great work!

A 0.69% deal…on a Jag no less! Nice job OP✔️

1 Like

Does this dealership still have other cars indicated as demos? Would be hard to pass this up for that price. Insane deal man, kudos to you!

They may have some demo Jags left, although I am unsure of what they would be willing to part with right now. Shoot them a call and ask if they have any loaner Jags they would lease out!

1 Like

Is there a specific sales rep you can recommend?

Pretty bad ass deal… 23% off before insentives and with that MF on a basically new car. You did pretty well, enjoy!