Signed! Hyundai Palisade Limited

Fair but be an educated consumer. Know what comes included in your lease. Spend 15 minutes on this forum and go from there.

3 Likes

I’m not worried what other people think. The car is well worth the sticker price. If anyone can get a better deal then I’ll be happy for them. Just posted for anyone else who could benefit from the info. But thanks for your input :wink:

17 Likes

So um, there was no tangible discount off MSRP past 1% and the incentive?

Not trying to poke fun or anything: the heart wants what the heart wants. I just feel like at least invoice wouldn’t have been out of the question.

Enjoy the ride! :+1:

1 Like

Nobodies gonna get this now for invoice. It’s being marked up everywhere if you can find it. Just sharing for the people who don’t wanna wait. Either way it’s great vehicle whether you wait or not. Maybe I should have posted on a different forum since it seems most here will only do hack deals

2 Likes

Wouldn’t say “nobody”

But yeah, the vast majority of folks aren’t getting out at much under sticker. The same majority that overpays for everything else in life.

2 Likes

Congratulations and enjoy your new car.

2 Likes

What are the actual details? You didnt post anything

Uhh…with a little footwork you can get a discount off almost any car. By simply starting with a TrueCar request via my bank I started negotiations at $2600 under invoice for my Palisade. When it was all said and done I was $4215 or 10% under MSRP.

5 Likes

I havent seen anyone get this for invoice. The Limited rivals the X5/X7 for interior quality for less than half the price.

2 Likes

IIRC yours wasnt a Limited and was FWD though right? Not that theres anything wrong with that but the Limited and SX (on the Telluride) are the highest demand, paired with AWD powertrain.

3 Likes

When you do a TrueCar request for a Limited or SX in my area it actually gives you about a $3-4000 markup on MSRP…

3 Likes

mine is a FWD SEL premium w sunroof. OP said that there aren’t discounts. We aren’t here to talk about paying sticker price.

2 Likes

Maybe a base model of either.

How about $93k for a Limited FWD at my nearest Hyundai dealer… only for TrueCar customers! :joy:

5 Likes

see where it says true price? Not sure if it’s a paid or premium service I have access to but Market average and True price are different. People paying over sticker for any car because of impatience is crazy.
I also noticed I that the dealer also ate a bunch of crap add-one they had on the sticker. I did not get to keep the GPS service

Dealer Documentation Preparation Charge $80
SWAT GPS + $548
EXTERNAL SEALANT + $384
CLEAR SHIELD + $485

Agreed on not paying sticker. Totally agree with you.

What are these garbage add-ons?

Just say no.

1 Like

I might have to start flipping Kia and Hyundai SUVs and shipping them for $800! Way to try to sell cars Alexandria Hyundai!

2 Likes

Hahaha. I almost fell of the couch when I saw that. They’re marking it up like it’s a damn Supra!

Cheapest one I found is just under 1k over MSRP

1 Like