Signed! BMW 2021 330i loaner $410 Monthly with $1000 DAS

Finally find a good loaner deal I’m willing to jump on. To be honest, not super excited since I’m returning my $300 monthly 5 series, and paying more for this 3 series loaner. But with today’s market situation, I don’t feel I will have more time and luck to get a better deal. Also will get some equity by selling my the other lease, will report back when that transaction is completed :smiley:

The numbers are not really aligned with the calculation, I ended up offering the numbers I want to go with, and they figure out the numbers ‘magically’… Overall it’s 20%+ discount pre incentives for a 5k+ miles loaner.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim:
MSRP: $ 50795
Selling Price: 39687
Monthly Payment: $ 410
Drive-Off Amount: $ 1000
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: 0.00093
Residual: 58%
Incentives: 2000
Region: TX
Leasehackr Score: 10.3
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

4 Likes

I would say another $300/month 5 series is not happening any time soon. This year is a safe bet, and maybe through next year too. I think you’re still getting a lot of car for the money, especially with the Texas tax situation. Congrats and enjoy in good health!

2 Likes

Agreed! It’s a pretty loaded 330i and has most features I was looking for. Will definitely enjoy it :grinning:

1 Like

A $50K CA for a little over $440mo all in is still dsmn good!!!

2 Likes

20% off is great in today’s market!

2 Likes

Nice! Enjoy :wink:

2 Likes

Amazing deal in this climate. Would you mind sharing or PMing the dealer/sales person you worked with? I’m not buying now, but will be shopping closer to the end of the year and would prefer to support dealers that aren’t soaking buyers in the current market.

Just an update… I ended up trade in my 330i for over 3k equity today, and financed a GV70 at MSRP and 2k dealer add-ons. Not sure why I did this, guess just one of those days you want to drive something new… lol… Have not financed cars for years, also not buying cars at MSRP for years… All due to the crazy market we are at now. Really love the look of this GV70 :smile:

5 Likes

What was msrp?

51k, the Advance trim

1 Like

The equity was only $3k on your 3 series ? Was this from 3rd party calculators or from the dealer u bought the Genesis from ?

1 Like

AutoNation had the best offer and I had dealer match the offer to take tax advantage. Also this is the same day deal without any wait, the new car just came in 2 days ago. Guess some plus value there in today’s market :smile:

1 Like