SIGNED! 2025 Mercedes GLC63 AMG - $87,200 MSRP - $599/m $599 DAS - 12k/24

And then you wait 7-8 business days until full :rofl:

1 Like

A PHEV? Negative. I plug my wifes XC90 T8 in every night on a 110 and its full by morning

1 Like

Yeah I think the battery in this is something like 6.1kwh? Even on 120V that’s only like 6 hours for a full charge

Lets be real here… the number of people on here who are really looking for long term ownership are few and far between. I think it goes without saying, that a 4 banger MB would not be on anyone’s shortlist lol.

4 Likes

I remember back in the day with the CLA/GLA 45s thinking that those high powered 4 cylinders would be a nightmare. Not saying that they’re super great and reliable by any means but I also haven’t heard that many horror stories about them?

But these GLC 4 cyls have only become more powerful so who knows lol

Yeah, I agree and who knows. They are neat/fun cars for what they are.

OTOH what is actually reliable these days.. lol

2 Likes

Shoot, I’m showing my age but when mitsubishi evo came out ppl when apesh!t over 300hp out of a 4 banger.

671hp output is very impressive. I’ve listened to couple exhaust clips on this car and it sounds ok. $500s to drive this much hp is fantastic for 2 years. Good step up from the XC90 t8 IMO if you can live with the smaller cargo.

3 Likes

Car limited to 14 amps, takes forever to get these stupid 30 miles.

  1. Internal Combustion Engine (Front): 469 hp / 402 lb-ft from a 2.0L 4-cylinder engine.

  2. Electric Motor (Rear): 201 hp (150kW) electric motor situated on the rear axle, providing instantaneous torque.

image

3 Likes

Does anyone know if 2025 GLE 63’s also lose their status? Wonder if they lease well, I will do some research today

Residuals on GLEs aren’t nearly as good as the GLCs so won’t be quite as crazy

Ah ok makes sense! thank you!

Spoon feeding those who need it. :sweat_smile:

You can put it in race mode and charges itself.

EV only mode is useless, 6 miles of range if you baby it. In my 18 months of owning a C63, never charged it more than 2x.

1 Like

Lol this better be for Maybach

Man what are you doing posting this in here! This should be in new car leads!! :rofl:

1 Like

Season 3 Wall GIF by The Simpsons

MB of Plano has a 119k unit.. wonder if someone has tried to hack that yet.

Man $119k MSRP on one of these - hope the door handles are made out of 24k gold

1 Like

I’ll wait for @oarfish18 to buy it from them

2 Likes