Even with a significant discount it’ll be well over $1k a month. No real value at that price point imo.
Why do I read these threads….must resist the urge to get one ![]()
Must stay true to your username
It is a disease. You come here just looking, and then you wonder why you’re explaining to your wife how getting another vehicle is a smart decision even when the garage is already full
If anyone else is messaging SoCal dealers it would be cool to chat - I’m going to start messaging them tonight/tomorrow and would love to avoid dud dealers and/or not step on each other.
Will expand to NorCal in second slew of emails.
I have a $500/mo effective GLE450e from last summer with positive equity, really debating trying to chase one of these down.
I emailed them yesterday and talked to them today got numbers but I think they will budge more. Please let me finish before anyone else reaches out to give them more demand lol. I am hoping to get a killer deal ad really want the 1st edition
Yeah, that will work just fine here. Lurkers will stand down lol
dumb question, does this also apply to the gle53 as long as it’s 2025? is this specific to the glc amg series? thanks
What do you mean by “this"?
Gle53 amg has different residual this month for same terms than glc63 amg, so it won’t be same deal perse, but there have been some decent deals. But reviews of that car it are questionable depending on what your needs are
I’m trying to negotiate a coupe for similar numbers
I’ve looked at a few due to limited options on the SUV. It has worse residuals, but better money factor
Do you know for sure that they are losing lease support in May?
3 dealers have told me 2025s losing support. Not that many 2025s available anyways so maybe they will strip away most of it and keep like the higher end models
I managed to get a Coupe to 25% off only to then realize the residual is worse on the Coupe, rookie move. Whatever, didn’t need it anyway.
Sucks because the coupes look better imo.
The wonderful wizard of North Olmstead said it, so it must be true.
Kind of funny, the sales-guy was like “yeah the coupe’s hold better value” and I was like “well not according to Mercedes”. Took him 5 seconds and started to realize what I meant and then he laughed. Frankly, I believe him, and I think they look better too. Most coupe-SUV’s hold better value, Cayenne Coupe, X6, etc.
Officially 2025 lease support ends at the end of the month for most (all?) models, but Mercedes may extend it per my dealer. He (and Doug) independently have said new leadership at MBUSA are more interested in helping dealers move inventory than penny pinching, so it wouldn’t surprise me if they looked at inventory numbers and decided to extend to help dealers out.
So far the Edition 1 GLC dealer is at 20% off, but has some fees attached. They seem like very honest straight forward folks at MB Plano, going to keep working them over the next few days to try to get to 27% off, which would be a crazy aggressive deal