SIGNED: 2023 Nissan Ariya | MSRP $44,735 | 36/10K | $342 /mo without tax | DAS $2,000 + $0 MSD

Below is the link to my deal details:

I am so happy to get this good deal. For this time of car purchasing, I am looking for the cheapest daily use car, when I say cheapest is cheapest on everything, car payment, insurance, gas, etc. And I thought Nissan Ariya was my final choice. It is so inexpensive to own it for 3 years. All new Ariya include 1 year of free EV Go charging, and I found it is so cheap to charge at my current apartment, it is $0.19 /kWh. And I contact 10 Nissan dealers around San Franciso Bay Area to get the deal at Nissan Redwood City! Thanks, @Yanish for the help. Feel free to ask any questions below.

6 Likes

Solid deal; share your DC fast charging speed.

It is just as the industry normal, support up to 350w, no surprise or disappointed.

1 Like

Good deal and congrats. So basically 9% off, $7500 + $1000 in incentives.

Did you ask them about a one pay with MSD?

What trim level is it?

has to be Engage FWD

Yes, correct

The cheapest trim, Engage FWD. But I want to mention that even the cheapest trim, it does well-equipped.

1 Like

No, one pay won’t help too much. Guess how much the MF currently Nissan offer, it is 0.00067, which means 1.6% APR. Almost free money!

2 Likes

I am not sure about the $7500 one. Is it the federal rebate? I don’t think Nissan offers this incentive.

nissan does not pass along the full 7500. it is somewhere in the 4k-5k range

1 Like

Thanks. I didn’t know that, but still a good lease

It is! Especially I love the zero-gravity Nissan seats. You can feel the latest ergonomics technology from Nissan engineers, it’s so comfortable. And I love the interior design. The MOST IMPORTANT thing is all Ariya even my cheapest model standard with Double-layer laminated insulating glass!!! Which is a $950 optional package on the $110K MSRP Mercedes EQS. I really care about the quietness and comfort of a car cabin. Nissan is really good at quietness and comfort, and Ariya definitely is the top-of-the-line EV under Nissan automobile. You can feel them in every detail. Go to test drive it.

1 Like

Nice. I’m glad you love your EV. I just leased an Ioniq 5 last month. It’s my 3rd EV, and I didn’t realize how important sound insulation was because my last two EVs had no or very little of it, and I just turned the radio up to drown out the road noise. I saw the review of the Ariya by out-of-spec reviews, and my favorite EV reviewer loved it, so I’m sure that it’s a great car. Enjoy your ride.

I want to share my car purchasing experience with Nissan, it is so amazing! I recently signed a lease with Nissan Ariya, the deal is amazing (Deal detail is in this topic SIGNED: 2023 Nissan Ariya | MSRP $44,735 | 36/10K | $342 /mo without tax | DAS $2,000 + $0 MSD), and the car itself is amazing. This morning (Three days after I bought the deal) I receive this email from my ARIYA Personal Assistant!! :joy: Oh My Gosh! Personal Assistant? Am I buying a Rolls Royce? And Nissan even will send one person to my home to answer any questions about my new Ariya in person. Unbelievable!! She explains every detail about my new Ariya benefits. Nissan even covers 3 years Tire Hazard Protection. I will post the email and benefit details below:

EV Carefree+ program to make the transition to electric vehicles easier for consumers. All new owners of a LEAF or Ariya will be entitled to the following benefits:

1. EV Public Charging Assistance: Nissan is providing buyers or lessees of the 2023 Ariya and LEAF with complimentary charging offers on one of the nation’s largest public fast charging networks, EVgo.
  2. Ariya buyers and lessees receive one year of unlimited public charging with EVgo
  3. LEAF buyers and lessees receive a $100 charging credit with EVgo.
  4. Nissan also has the largest network of high-speed EV chargers at U.S. dealerships.
  5. EV Home Charging Assistance: Nissan has arranged with Wallbox to provide EV owners with a seamless home charging station solution.
  6. Complimentary Maintenance: All scheduled maintenance for Nissan EVs for 3 years or 36,000 miles is free of charge. All service is performed by Nissan-trained technicians at an EV-certified dealership which includes Nissan of Rochester.
  7. Tire Hazard Protection – Keeps owners from any tire expenses within 3 years or 36,000 miles.
  8. EV Battery Health Assurance: Every Nissan EV comes with an 8-year/100,000-mile battery warranty. When it’s time for service, our experienced EV technicians will provide a comprehensive multi-point, EV-specific inspection report at every service stop.
  9. EV Roadside Assistance: For 3 years or 36,000 miles, EV owners are covered by 24/7 Roadside Assistance, including out-of-charge towing to the nearest Nissan dealership, charging location, or even the owner’s residence.

5 Likes