Maturity mileage: 36044 miles
Effective miles per month: 711 miles
Maturity date: 07/28/2026

Cash due (if any): $2000

Financial institution: Nissan N.A.
Transfer fee: I will cover
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:
Almost new car, I got a really good deal on this beautiful Nissan Ariya, with $2000 down and $342/ month, I want to pass this sweat to my next friends. I will upgrade to an EQS. Everything is new, the car is only 5 months old and has 8700 mileage. Photos are inside the below link, everything is the same as new and I also spent $800 on 3M window tint on all windows. DM me if you are interested. Thanks.
Here is my original post: SIGNED: 2023 Nissan Ariya | MSRP $44,735 | 36/10K | $342 /mo without tax | DAS $2,000 + $0 MSD

Waiting on the “you know…” police :slight_smile:

1 Like

what police?

in that thread it says you leased 36/10k, so wouldn’t maturity mileage be 36,044?

Check the transferability clause in your lease documents.

NMAC leases aren’t “transferred” per se. It’s essentially adding another person to the lease but the previous lessee is not relieved of liability.

Also, sorry to say but it should be very possible to beat this deal for a new Ariya right now, so not sure you’ll find anyone interested in one with 8,700 miles that they’ll only be able to drive for 8,500 miles/yr. Your deal only had $1,000 lease cash; now Ariya has $8,500 lease cash in California (even more in the Northeast), with another $1,000 on top for people with Nissan loyalty.

You are correct. Thanks, Sir.

I read my lease agreement again. I didn’t find any words that said not allowed to transfer.

Check Section 25

Also from NMAC’s web site (emphasis mine):

Can I Transfer My Vehicle to Someone Else?

A Transfer of Equity/Lease may allow the original customer to transfer the ownership, equity, and responsibility for their vehicle to a new customer, who agrees to pay the remaining installments of the contract. Please note, this does not release the original buyer/lessee from their contractual obligation and certain restrictions may apply.

OP - you may want to call NMAC and verify your options, especially where “original lessee remains liable” and If you’re ok with this. Good luck!

The original lessee definitely remains on the lease with NMAC until maturity. I have personally transferred a NMAC lease few years ago and had to remain on it. Fortunately, it worked out well with no problems (33 months whew)

1 Like