Signed- 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe $66,445 MSRP

Just 2k bonus and some aggressive dealer discount on 22

Thanks for clarifying

Conrats brother glad it worked out.

1 Like

You will always be your biggest advocate. You can reach out to Clutch or whomever and end up with a better deal than the dealer will give. But prolly not nearly as good as if you worked it out yourself. Do your due diligence. Tell the dealer your terms and make room for a small negotiation. You will prevail Soldier!

best lease dealer or dealer i can contact myself in socal?

thanks yall

There is a difference on the 22 models, a recall on a part that takes 30-60 days to receive. I’ve called a few dealerships and they can’t even sell the 22 because of that part.

1 Like

The recall out on the 22s right now requires just an inspection of a part to make sure it was assembled correctly. I’m yet to hear of a single one that’s been inspected that actually needed the parts.

Just got back from a dealer was looking at one they had for 69k already, i was primarily interested in the 4xe summits

dealer told me summits wont be possible to do a good deal one, not even close, because MSRP is so high of the vehicle - too high for them to want to make a reasonable deal on it

weird feeling seeing '22 cars on the lot and dealers just flat out saying no

1 Like

With the incentives gone on the 22s, a reasonable deal is pretty much impossible on them

1 Like

what incentives are gone on the 22s? did i miss something?

It appears that all of the incentives and the incentivized mf, except the $7500 ev credit, are gone on the 22s with the june programs

2 Likes

oh god wow

are those incentives left over on the 23s?

23s still have the same programs as last month

Thank you for your help I appreciate it I will flip to 23 then

Is there a way to check all the incentives for the GC and Wrangler 4xes for my zip?

Easiest way is with the supporter calculator on here

Sorry where do I see it? trying to find it brother. thank you for your help!

1 Like

Nice so I am checking it looks like the '22 have the EV tax credit but the '23 dont? maybe I am putting in something wrong

23s still do. The calculator is reporting it weird at the moment. Sometimes the database its pulling from gets screwed up.

Does CCAP allow MSDs?