Signed- 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe $66,445 MSRP

These deals looks great! Any dealers or brokers that offer these close by NY?

1 Like

@AutoNinjas in NY area. @DistrictCars or @AutoCompanion not too far away as well

3 Likes

Congrats to all who got great deals.

1 Like

I located Oregon, but also available in IL and NC

Nice! Oregon reg should be your first choice. Then NC since is it 3% on the monthly. Finally IL, and if you have residence in Chicago, then forget about IL.

1 Like

Appreciate the shout out my brother! :pray:

1 Like

I might be in the market for a GC 4xe as well. Any recommended brokers in California?

1 Like

@Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto

Can I ask what your approach was with the dealer? For example, when you reached out to them to begin the discussion, what did you say? I am getting no where trying to lease a GC 4xe with an MSRP of $63665 for less than $650.

1 Like

Come in educated. I reached out saying what i wanted. Believe me the local dealer told me what they wanted. And it was in the neighborhood of $800 a month. Make sure you arent getting the dealer markups on everything. There will be plenty of No’s before a yes.

No dealer markups
Know your Base MF
Get all your incentives
Negotiate at least 7%+ off msrp

1 Like

@Chino60, When I look online under my zip code 60462 I only see 10.5k of rebate. I don’t see the 4k Bonus lease cash. Do you know if I qualify for the 4k or only 3k?

Incentives vary regionally, so what you see is what you get

2 Likes

Dont forget to have @harrydogyo get you the 1k private offer.

1 Like

2022 will qualify for extra 2k bonus cash not the 2023 vehicles.

1 Like

is there a big difference between 22 and 23 or they just trying to move?

No difference in vehicles… just more aggressive pricing on 22s

I’m based in New Mexico. Can you recommend anyone here to help get a good lease deal on GC 4xe?

I’d reach out to Clutch Auto Deals.

1 Like

Picked one up myself, thank you @Chino60 !

6 Likes

Slight software differences, and some minor material changes for seats, steering wheels, etc. They actually seem to have slightly downgraded for the 23s on some stuff.

1 Like