1 Like

would you mind sharing what dealer was this? greatly appreciated . thanks

Sure brotha here you goā€¦

Vic at Orange Coast in Costa Mesa
+19499292924
vdtavitian@outlook.com

Text or email him

2 Likes

I got mine from Rod Muller at Orange Coast, good experience compared to many other CDJR dealers. Would recommend.

1 Like

Isnā€™t lease support for the 22s cut through CCAP?

1 Like

It is. But 2023s have strong incentives. MF isnā€™t as good and the discounts arenā€™t either.

Discounts are tough to find :disappointed:
Best Iā€™ve seen is around 7% off MSRP. Didnā€™t even bother looking at the MFs.

Also looked at some other cars that qualify for the EV credit like Hyundai and VW, but those discounts are even stingier.

7% isnā€™t bad

How is your guysā€™ AC working? Mine doesnā€™t seem to be cooling the cabin whatsoever.

Mine works great

1 Like

working ice cold brotha

1 Like

Great deal! Iā€™ve been looking to score the same deal and have been having no luck. Do you mind giving me the info to the person who helped you?

Scroll up 10 posts earlier

1 Like

I contacted Vic but he said those deals are long goneā€¦ Iā€™m working with another dealership, who I really donā€™t trust. He gave me these numbers

MSRP 64,150
Sales Price 57,995
MF .00292
RV: 67%
24 month / 10k miles
Payment $609 all in.
I cannot recreate this payment in any calculator with these figures. The payment would be way lower and I would probably jump on it. Is there something I am missing here? (Looks like this lease is not through CCAP either)

Anyone successful in replicating this deal in Socal? Back on the market for a 4xe

Did they release August programs for GC 4xe?

I closed a deal last month $566 including taxes with $0 DAS on a Base 4XE - I think someone else I gave the info to also got the same deal. Msg me if youā€™re interested in the dealer info. happy to share

3 Likes