SIGNED - 2023 Grand Cherokee L Altitude 4x4 $8538 One-Pay ($355/mo effective)

This isnt a first year jeep.

2 Likes

They ought to be dropping like flies then :rofl:

Tale end of 1st year. Regardless the Pentastar 3.6 engine is reliable and the transmission is made by ZF.

My experience with 2nd year Wrangler JL It had some issues.

Hope they can fix it quick.

1 Like

Its the 3rd year for the gcl

I dont disagree that this is likely a fluke.

In before someone says “cAlL a lEmOn LAyWeR”

8 Likes

I remembered this one.

" Workers from a Detroit Chrysler plant visited by President Obama two months ago were busted today for drinking and smoking pot on their lunch break. Although they’re now suspended, a former employee tells us it won’t change a thing."

I hope you can get a loaner asap though given what happened.

1 Like

Wouldn’t most issues be covered under factory warranty?

Its at the dealer. Service will take a look tomorrow. I went and checked on it now and it won’t even start, only cranked. :person_facepalming:

Any year Jeep, I think you mean. :rofl:

5 Likes

hellcat swap time?

Will you name the dealer now?

2 Likes

My parents had a liberty as a kid. I still remember all the window regulators breaking by 70K miles and a bunch of random issues but luckily the mechanic was walking distance. But right off the lot that sucks.

1 Like

Everything is walking distance when you don’t have a car lol

9 Likes

That’s good one!

I wish a deal like this would exist in SoCal

You mean including the part where it went BACK to dealer? lol

3 Likes

I think the 3.6 transmission is a ZF design but manufactured by Chrysler. The 5.7 V8 is a true ZF designed and manufactured transmission.

Any updates on the car?

Sitting at the dealer. Could be a week or so before they look at it because of the holidays. He did say it threw a fuel pump code, idk how that affects the transmission :joy:

1 Like

Did they provide you with a loaner in the meantime?