SIGNED: 2023 F150 Lightning Lariat ER $50k, $242/mo 24 months BEFORE taxes NY, Balloon Loan

24-$462. 36-$404. New balloon pmts.

Matching my old calculator, $150 increase, wild.

2 Likes

@Kellstar breaking the system again.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Better Than a Lease? A Balloon Loan Primer

Just like with leases RV adjustments do happen but they do have a fixed “Estimated Retail Value” that they are basing the adjustment on.

ERV for Lariat trim is $76,500 and RV when I signed was 66% for 24 mo/7500.

RV has dropped to 60% now for the same term.

4 Likes

these are all numbers before taxes, correct?

I just opened my local fold dealer website

1 Like

Nice that’s pretty lucky! I haven’t seen anything like that pop up before

Yes, taxes were $5597.

I got an email from Ford earlier in the week, I believe it was for another $2k off the lightning.

Try also in chrome incognito mode.

I got lately two emails as well.
It sounds like the desperado started. LOL

I tried to get the manager to come close to replicating this deal they won’t do it :joy:

I hear this many times from the dealer. We can provide some discounts but we are not that desperate to agree to Your offer. LOL

How close will they get? Lol

Not enough for me to bother selling fords!

1 Like

Hmmm. I’m looking at the Rate Finder calculator and it’s showing the $1500 private offer I have from a Portland Auto Show ride and drive event is not compatible with the x-plan $2750 rebate. But it looks like the private offer people are referencing in this thread does stack with x-plan rebate. I’ve been visiting the ford website and various ford dealer websites but no luck triggering it. Any tips?

Did you only check with one dealer?

Same. No idea how people got it to trigger.

Does anyone know how to find their X-Plan code if their HR department is clueless? I know we are a supplier, but have not been able to track down the code anywhere.