SIGNED: 2023 F150 Lightning Lariat ER $50k, $242/mo 24 months BEFORE taxes NY, Balloon Loan

Mcquire is impressive but If someone beats it at Dave Pirro Ford that would be impressive

Well done. I’ve been pursuing this same approach but lack the X-plan and private offer so it becomes a lot less attractive. Nice thing is dealers have been easy to work with on these.

difference

Well only a few CUs in the country do it and I live next to 2 of them. There is a nationwide one called First Eagle CU but their rates are significantly higher than my CUs.

Secondly, you all owe the taxes upfront just like a purchase. This sucks in states like NY, CA etc, but great for NJ.

1 Like

They are desperate to get rid of. The Private offer and Xplan rebate makes a big difference but if you are happy without it, the dealer is still offering a good discount.

To be fair, they honored whatever discount they showed online. All I did was bring additional rebates.

I can try and replicate this if anyone else is looking for one and is unsuccessful on their own. I know one of the higher ups at Maguire and already asked him about it

18 Likes

You received x-plan rebate and a large dealer discount? I thought x-plan was fixed price. I have been looking at the Mach E which has similar x-plan rebate of $2750 but the x-plan price is only a few hundred dollars below MSRP which doesn’t make for a particularly good deal. If one can get the x-plan rebate AND a healthy dealer discount, things get a lot more interesting.

Has anyone had luck replicating or getting close to this in the NW? I tried a couple dealers but didn’t have any luck with most of these rebates…

Congrats, which credit union did you use for the AFG loan?

Hello, can you tell me the website you used to look this up?

It’s a private function of Manheim.

1 Like

Congrats! That’s an awesome truck and once you receive your Tesla NACS adaptor, ready for road trips! Tesla just opened their V3 Superchargers a few days ago.

https://ford.com/fastchargingadapter

7 Likes

You can get the X plan rebate and a dealer discount. Using X-plan doesn’t preclude the dealer from discounting it further.

3 Likes

First New York FCU, Broadview FCU does it as well. Both are near me.

3 Likes

Can someone please elucidate what’s the “balloon option”

See the following wiki;

1 Like

X-PLAN REBATE and X-plan pricing are 2 different things btw.

I went to the afg calculator on hanscom federal credit union site and could not replicate this payment. Unsure of what I am doing wrong.

Bruh. Their APR is 7.99% vs 5.24 at my CU.

Edit - I just checked my calculator from a few days ago and looks like the residual may have been updated after March 1st. Screenshot of the older calculator(it’s not exact but close enough).

Yes must have because I changed it from 7.99 to 5.4