Signed: 2023 E-tron GT; $106,990 MSRP; 24/7500

, ,

Inspired by other e-tron GT deals here, I set out to find one for myself and got lucky on the last day of June.

After contacting many dealers around the country, not many were willing to entertain a discount before incentives as found by the other LH members. But on the morning of June 30th I reached out to Audi Nashville (Brentwood location) which I somehow missed during my search. They had a low MSRP e-tron GT Premium and we agreed on a deal. I then confirmed with the SM that flights have been booked and that my ETA in Nashville would be after the dealership closed. He stated that wouldn’t be an issue and they would remain open no matter what time of night I came in. The SM was kind enough to send the salesperson to pick me up at the airport and when I arrived at the dealership, everyone from the GM to both SMs and the FM all greeted me with a smile and were incredibly friendly. The SM even followed up with me to make sure I got back home safely. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience from a dealership and it felt like they rolled out the red carpet for me. I can’t recommend them highly enough.

MSRP: $106,990

69 Likes

BRAVO well done - love to see it!

4 Likes

@GOAT punching air in his jelly bean
Praying a drunk insured driver hits it parked :joy:

19 Likes

that’s one hell of a way to nail a deal, congrats. I hope you drove the fine mountain roads TN has to offer before heading back lol.

3 Likes

Holy moly. Well done!

1 Like

When i said id pay $300/mo more, i meant it!

7 Likes

That is an awesome story, and you got the flights covered!

3 Likes

Wow I respect both sides of that deal

1 Like

Another eTron GT in NE, nice.

1 Like

These deals keep getting better and better folks.

1 Like

WOW!!! That is an unbelievable unicorn deal. Congrats!

1 Like

the no sales tax makes a big difference being in NJ

8 Likes

thanks LHers and cheers!

I can relate. Found a jellybean deal in April and passed it to my father, driving dynamics had me punching air too

Woot! I knew this was possible! I’m still holding off between this and the EQS - congrats!!!

4 Likes

What incentives were part of the $20,000? And what is residual for 24/7.5K?

:fire: :fire: :fire: thats the way to do it!!! Gotta be flexible enough to jump on the flight if the deal is right!! Congratulations :confetti_ball::tada::balloon:

8 Likes

Red carpet treatment at the dealership FTW. Congrats on the car!

4 Likes

Wow congrats!! I’ve been trying the same in SoCal for about a week now and they either don’t have the vehicle on the lot or they are not willing to do the deal.

Sounds like the Incentives all carried over to July so I’m still on the hunt! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Sign me up! Sweet deal. Like everyone else, looking to replicate

3 Likes