No More Audi Deals from me ! Adios

Sam,

I am interested in a PP A4 45, but will only be in the area starting on July 22nd (moving), do you suggest I give you a call now to lock something in or would you rather I wait until I’m there? Can make payment now and all, just can’t pick it up until the 22nd at earliest.

Hi Sam, will you do an out of state deal? (IL)

Call me anytime at 424-281-5606

Yes only on niche cars

Just called and left a voicemail. Looking for Q4 e-tron Premium or Plus.

can you replicated something like this?
2023 e-tron-gt- -559-mo-2900-das-24-7500

MSRP: $106,990
Selling price: $90,999 (inclusive of Audi Care of $899)
Incentives: $20,000

1 Like

That’s not a CA deal.

You can ask all you want, but you aren’t likely to even get a response.

Do you think all the work the OP on that one off deal- you can magically ask for the same just copy and pasting it here?

You have to have a realistic outlook for the general LH community and if you know Sam- you call him.

13 Likes

Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

3 Likes

lol low effort x1000

1 Like

if he can you are the 100th if not 1000th in line

1 Like

if i was as desperate as that TN dealer yes !

1 Like

I take back what I said. Looks like hes a broker himself lol?

LOL you are a broker yourself

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

1 Like

Desperate? Hardly. They’re doing just fine.

The same can be said about your threads.

You could’ve at least made the effort to ask for a percentage discount rather than straight link my deal

the dealers outside CA are having a really hard time selling evs. so yes they are desperate

4 Likes

They made that deal for the last day of the month to meet something, thats why it was a same day thing, so “desperate” is relative, they were very motivated to make the sale that day. I don’t think its meant offensive, that dealer very clearly took care of you and did a great job earning the respect. I’m envious of your deal and hopefully VIP is a thing for July so i can replicate it lmao

That TN dealer probably made their $1.2 million dollar month bonus from Audi from that sale. Nobody knows. Don’t feel too bad for them. If you only knew the kickbacks dealers get from manufacturers for meeting certain quotas you’d ask for $100,000 off every car. Lol. It’s all about timing. Just like stock market. Just like anything else.

6 Likes

Any good deals on Q5 sportback?

interested in deals on rs5 or s5, to help you get to 350!