Signed: 2022 Nissan Leaf SV w/tech - $2800 due at signing, $85 per month (18m/10k) Oklahoma

You really think a leaf has a 90% residual after 18 months in a normal market?

Hi, what state are you in I want one. I am in Cali can you give me your dealer # and name of dealership?

Thnx Drew

Woot, just noticed my deal made the frontpage with a blog!! Go LeaseHackr!

4 Likes

Yup I got a email just right now so replied to you, have to jump on these slim pickins right now.

Most lessors are keeping it these days.

At least NMAC is making the lease cheap by giving it an absurdly high RV. The $7,500 gives them a lot of cushion to absorb some loss at lease-end if these come back underwater.

1 Like

In these times? who knows. My current 2020 leaf seems to be faring well. Not 90% well, but better than expected. Times are crazy.

Random question, since your user name is HersheySweet, are you by chance located in Hershey, PA? we could be neighbors!

That make sense and kind of what I figured, but wanted to see if I was just missing something.

I think it’ll be hard to replicate the lease in nor cal, unless you have a dealer that’s willing to work with you.

Congrats on your lease! You give the rest of folks some hope.

Just talked to a NorCal dealer about this:
MSRP: 30295
Selling price: 33795
MF: 0.00022 (0.53% APR)
Residual: 90%
Terms: 18mo/10K
Incentives: $2100 + $750 Clean Fuel Reward
$2500 down with $205/mo (incl. tax)

Maybe able to haggle some but nowhere close to OPs deal

1 Like

FWIW - multiple dealers in socal also +2k on MSRP OR adding 2k of add-ons to make a deal.

wow…I probably won’t see that deal here in SoCal… :roll_eyes:

This thread inspired me trying to help a friend get this. So far I have 18/10 $2310 Das $93 monthly on SV+tech so this definitely replicable

1 Like

How much over msrp?

At MSRP 10 char

There’s a reason this guy is a “Trusted Hacker” boys…

which location? Any luck or pointers to dealers that are matching this in NJ?

2 Likes

Would love to share but haven’t finished the deal yet and if they get too many inquires they’ll think they got gold on their hands

Is this the SV Plus? There seems to be a huge difference in range

I am not even sure how to go about this, seems like it will be torture to negotiate. I get the elements, OP is basically paying for less than $4000 of the car for 18 months use and he has a 2100 incentive on top of that and interest is about .5%. Do I have this right? My state also has $2000 upfront on the pluses (based on range). Have to help a friend whose car was totaled, see if we can get this

I live in Tulsa, OK. Can you please share the dealer information?

Tulsa here too, can you share the dealer info please? Thank you!