Signed: 2022 Nissan Leaf SV w/tech - $2800 due at signing, $85 per month (18m/10k) Oklahoma

5 MSDs and nothing else. Rent charge is $1 a month. Don’t pay a dime toward taxes, fees, or anything else other than those MSDs.

Buy rate is .00022

1 Like

Tempted to try to pick one of these up and flip it on SAL.

NMAC won’t let you out tho

Ah yea forgot they hold you liable.

If NMAC were to agree to a lease extension, do they just extend it at your monthly payment? If so, that might be a reason to put some money down and lower the monthly. Otherwise, I agree, given the MF, no reason not to roll it all in.

I’m picking one of these up on Sat, SV minus tech. Even with crazy VA taxes its $225 a month 18/10 with $1250 in MSDs. If you zip has the $2100 in lease cash there are deals to be had.

Is the incentive offered in New York?

With the MSDs, what did the money factor go down to?

5 MSDs= 0.00002

The forums at Edmunds have always been the place to get MF, RV and any lease cash.

1. Go to: Forums.Edmunds.com

2. Click on make & model dropdown menus to find the appropriate thread.

3. Sign up or log in.

4. Make a post asking for your specific model, trim, AWD/2WD, etc with your zip code and the desired lease term in months and miles.

Alternately, you can try the Lease Program Query tool on the Leasehackr Calculator, available to Super Supporters.

3 Likes

Tried this, dealer said there wasn’t a MSD program, I assume they just don’t know about it as the finance guy was super new.

Yes they had to pull out the " finance book" I politely educated them.

Congratulations!

How do you like the car?

Really interested in leasing one of these, is it practically impossible to get these nums in California?

1 Like

Any way to replicate this in NorCal? Looking for a second car right now.

Really been a challenge here, dealers aren’t moving off their $1500 “packages” for dealer installed BS ($299 to fill tires w nitrogen…c’mon).

Move to a strategy of making offers, not soliciting quotes. @Melteye @chasewfahn @mkk_auto

1 Like

4 posts were split to a new topic: Should there be a law against ADM?

Random question here, what happened to the 7500 federal EV tax credit on this deal? Did NMAC just get to pocket that on this deal? I checked the gov website and the Leaf still qualifies for the full $7500 tax credit. When I leased my Leaf last year that was applied as a cap cost reduction. I know times are tough but that’s money left on the table here. I would place a dealers unwillingness to pass that on to me for a lease as a bigger issue than any small ADM they want to put on the price of the car.