Signed: 2022 Nissan Leaf SV w/tech - $2800 due at signing, $85 per month (18m/10k) Oklahoma

How do oklahoma taxes work on a lease? I’m From OK.

Any luck, were you able to close the deal? Any dealer info in around the TriState of NJ would be helpful

If I am reading this list right you get an extra $2000 off in NY making this lease even cheaper.

NMAC not allowing incentives as cap cost reductions

It would just count as a down payment. It’s funded by NY state. There are only like 2 dealers on Long Island who actually have stock though so it might be moot.

Whats the difference between a down payment and a cap cost reduction? If they are not allowing it is a cap cost, do they simply write you a check? @Abe_Lefko

@Abe_Lefko

You are gonna be the only dude in Brooklyn with a 700+hp truck and a Nissan Leaf in their driveway.

Talk about having a real man’s truck and an extreme ultra-feminine (liberal) vehicle at the same time

1 Like

Ha it’s for a friend in NJ no way I’m driving that :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’s always ‘for a friend’…

OP won’t respond with the dealer name, and the dealers refuse to honor the deal, no inventory. Even if they have it they won’t lease it under these terms.

still waiting for info on the dealership :frowning:

Therefore from what I understand you would have to register it in NJ to make the deal work? I think with every state in the tristate area you have to buy from a dealer in your state?

Actually not, deals could register in different states, they would have to literally send someone to DMV for outof state registration if they don’t have a sister chain in that state which is highly unlikely

I’m also looking and will let you know.

What information do you provide the dealership to match the deal?

MSRP: 30295
Selling price: 33795
MF: 0.00022 (0.53% APR)
Residual: 90%
Terms: 18mo/10K
Incentives: $2100 + $750 Clean Fuel Reward
$2500 down with $85/month?

1 Like

I’m looking to do this. I’d just need a address and myself at the state DMV?
I’m presuming a state ID too for there?

Yeah, you can also call DMV to make it 100% right. Can you DM me dealer contact, I am looking do this too.

@johnmolani,
My deal was quoted by the dealer without any prompting. That was $2500 down and $205/month including taxes. I did mention to him about the $85/mo deal and he told me that I won’t be able find that anywhere in CA. I didn’t negotiate anymore since I wasn’t willing to pay over MSRP for a Leaf.

I thought I’d wait and see what Bolt numbers look like when they finally start selling in April

1 Like

Yeah I’m waiting for the Bolt deals too. But what were they last year?
Was it better than the Leaf deal?

Before the wife nixed the final deal, was able to get $99/mo on a DCFC model thru several of our dealers in bay area south. That seems eons though in economy terms.

@johnmolani
Last year (April 2021), Bolt LT+DCFC were $4000 one-pay or $99/mo like @alphawave7 mentioned for all 2021 models. Then 2022 models were about $9000 one-pay. I’m hoping that Bolt deals will be better than 9K since they have to repair their reputation but with chip shortages, the war and $6 gas, I don’t think that’s going to happen :frowning: