Signed: 2022 Nissan Leaf SV w/tech - $2800 due at signing, $85 per month (18m/10k) Oklahoma

@johnmolani,
My deal was quoted by the dealer without any prompting. That was $2500 down and $205/month including taxes. I did mention to him about the $85/mo deal and he told me that I won’t be able find that anywhere in CA. I didn’t negotiate anymore since I wasn’t willing to pay over MSRP for a Leaf.

I thought I’d wait and see what Bolt numbers look like when they finally start selling in April

1 Like

Yeah I’m waiting for the Bolt deals too. But what were they last year?
Was it better than the Leaf deal?

Before the wife nixed the final deal, was able to get $99/mo on a DCFC model thru several of our dealers in bay area south. That seems eons though in economy terms.

@johnmolani
Last year (April 2021), Bolt LT+DCFC were $4000 one-pay or $99/mo like @alphawave7 mentioned for all 2021 models. Then 2022 models were about $9000 one-pay. I’m hoping that Bolt deals will be better than 9K since they have to repair their reputation but with chip shortages, the war and $6 gas, I don’t think that’s going to happen :frowning:

A lot of the rebates and California rebate stuff are on hold and ran out of funds. It’s tough market tbh.

1 Like

I’m in San Jose, Would that work? Since the rebates etc I don’t see for the city

Can I make this happen from California?

Buy the Leaf in Oklahoma and bring it here?

Also what’s the $1300 addendum?

Both dealers popular here on these are in San Jose, and they have recently awakened from the long slumber, but the deals aren’t minty fresh and still many unknowns. You might get in touch with them and find out what the status is (keep us apprised, please):

Other local dealers were also playing ball with these two, thanks to hackrs shopping.

1 Like

Thank you OP. I was able to get an even slightly better deal on 2022 Leaf SV.

$1261.47 down, $79.22 monthly payment in Eastern PA

Will also get $750 EV rebate from PA state so it works out great.

2 Likes

Has anyone gotten a lease similar to this one in WA/OR?

Where did you replicate the same deal?

The programs have changed.

Hi Suresh, can you please pass me the dealer contacts i would like to check my luck, I am in NJ

Programs have changed. This deal is dead. Its more likely 2-3x worse than what it was in March

Hi Suresh could you please message me the dealership name and sales person?

Thank you

OP signed in March, programs for April are completely different

1 Like

Can you post the dealer details Suresh…

Will not help a lot. As @Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto stated April and now May programs are completely different, that means worse unfortunately…

1 Like

it doesnt what dealership it was. March and May programs are like Earth to Pluto. Nothing in common

1 Like

The deal is from March. Preper Yourself for $450/m payment unfortunately…

1 Like