Bay Area Bolt EV/EUV deals. Units now available at MSRP! @ChevyPhil 718-689-2826

ok so here’s an update, We have started doing replacements on battery modules on existing bolts on the road and our used inventory. If you have one you can schedule with our service department.
For the new ones we expect to get a list of what we can and can’t sell sometime in the next few months as well as fixing the ones not able to be sold (most likely in December).

4 Likes

Thanks for the update Phil. I’ll be in the market as soon as they start leasing again.

Also If anyone has a current VOLT lease they would like to purchase (the Residual value is way below the market cost, so it makes it a great deal) let me know, i’ll be happy to process it for you and I get credit for selling a unit.

additionally if you have you VOLT certified through the dealership it is eligible for 0% financing for up to 72/mo and gets and additional 36k/36mo bumper to bumper warranty.

Phi Gileno
415-596-6262 (text preferred)
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Well OK, it’s been a while since I posted, been a while since I had any new information.
I haven’t wanted to just post speculation because we’ve been thinking it’s been next month every month for the last six months right lol.
But now we know April is going to be the month! We have new units with the upgraded battery components in route that will arrive in April. And will start to fix the in stock units with new battery components.
(keep in mind the process starts in April, but will continue into May and June as far as getting units fixed and available)

4 Likes

Just in time because with everything happening in the world gas prices are getting even higher than ever. Perfect time for a lease of an electric vehicle. I will update with more information when I have it, everyone have a great day!

Phi Gileno
PhilGileno@gmail.com

4 Likes

Hello @ChevyPhil, I believe 2022 Bolts are trickling in starting this week. Any update on pricing/availability for a Bolt EV 1LT lease in the SF Bay Area?

1 Like

Yes Bolts are “trickling in”.
Basically what is happening is that we are fixing the in stock units that need battery replacement modules (a slow steady process but ramping up) and we should have the replacement units starting to be done the second half of the month and going into may. So coming soon.

There were also some units that were checked by Vin number and didn’t need replacements, those were able to be sold. Those initial units were reserved (the last month or so) and now sold out.

As far as lease pricing, it’s looking good, much better than most of what I’ve seen (in the market currently). I think we’re going to be looking good moving forward in the next few weeks and then next few months.

5 Likes

Hello @ChevyPhil ,
I am interested in the pricing/availability for Bolt EV 1LT (or 2LT) in the SF Bay Area as well.
Emailed you separately.
Thank you.

Could you please share those lease #'s?

Thank you!

1 Like

Same - also interested in leasing

1 Like

Hey, highly interested to see how the lease numbers will play out. Let me know! Looking for a new daily as my old beater is “gone” :frowning:

1 Like

Now doing quotes and taking reservations for incoming units!

With Gas pricing going crazy I know these next Bolts can’t get here soon enough!
but keep in mind there are only so many units coming in at a time, and there are a lot of people who want one. Reserving an incoming unit is going to be the best (and only) way to get one at this point.

The good news is you’ll get all the pricing details and answers to your questions ahead of time and just have to wait for your vehicle to arrive.

I have EUV’s and EV’s in transit arriving may between the 5th-20th
(More EUV’s than EV’s available).

Please text me for a quote and to reserve your unit
Reservations can now be done with a deposit over the Phone and I’ll email you an online credit app.

Chevy Phil
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Hi Phil,

Could you provide the numbers for those leases?
MF, Money Down, Residual, Price after incentives.

Thanks
John

Text me for a quote

Phi Gileno

Reservations can now be done with a deposit over the Phone!
I’ll email you an online credit app (we don’t run it until the car gets here)
and gather some info and then take a deposit.

Something to consider if you text me something generic like “Hey, what’s the lease price?”
It’s tough for me to answer without more info.
Because I’m not answering with some BS add special that seems great but almost know one qualifies and doesn’t include tax and fees. I give custom all inclusive pricing for each person.

But I need to know things like
What vehicle do you want?
And I have to see what I have available that is closest to that… I also need to know what rebates you qualify for. there are multiple rebates available (not everyone gets them)

-If you have a current lease with a bolt, it’s an extra $3,750 rebate.
-It’s $1,500 If you have a non bolt lease (or returned your bolt from March 2021 until now)
But $0 if you don’t have a lease at all.
-$750 for supplier from company
-$500 for supplier for everything else
-$750 that’s Bay Area only (sorry Sacramento)
-$750 everyone in the Calif gets.

So help me out with some more info when you text.

• Maybe start with your name and city so know who I’m talking to.
  • if I’ve worked with you before In person let me know. I probably remember you.
  • let me know what car you want, or ask what I have available at the time.
  • let me know if you’re currently leasing anything.

That would be awesome and make it easer for me to get you info. Thanks!

Phi Gileno

1 Like

Does anyone have Chevy a lease that you want to Buyout?

every other dealer in the area has an inspection fee ($595-$1k) except me.

Now of course you could just send a check to GM financial but then you have to go spend all day in the DMV to transfer the title and pay taxes and fee’s.
We can do it all for you here in about 20min (if you send me everything I need ahead of time digitally).
And if you want to finance your lease buy out than you definitely want to come do it here so we can handle it all for you.

Chevy Phil
415-596-6262

2 Likes

Does the 3750 rebate for current bolt lessees require you to turn your lease in?

I’m confused are you speaking about a lease currently in force and terminating early to perhaps make a few dollars, or when your lease is up for expiration and you want to purchase it yourself. If so why would there be an inspection fee I’m totally confused

Yes. Based on what a local dealer told me, that 3750 rebate requires the surrender.

With how expensive used vehicles are, buying out your own lease makes more sense than ever. Even if you don’t need it, you may have a family member or child that could benefit from it.

If you call around you’ll see that most dealerships charge a safety inspection fee on the vehicle. It’s done through the service department and required before you can do your lease buyout with them.
Some dealerships just don’t participate at all. It’s optional to the dealership and doesn’t benefit them unless they make some soft of profit off of it. which is understandable.

So some customers just write a check to the leasing company, but then you have to pay cash or secure your own financing. As well as going to the DMV on your own. So a lot of customers just pay the dealership fee for convenience sake.

I’m offering the best of both worlds. No inspection fee, and we do all your paperwork (secure financing, dmv, etc)

Chevy Phil
PhilGileno@gmail.com