SIGNED: 2022 Nissan Frontier S 4x4 Crew Cab - $35k MSRP - 18/10 - $178+tax - $2k DAS

Year, Make, Model: 2022 Nissan Frontier S 4x4 Crew Cab (w/Tech Pkg)
MSRP: $35,025
Selling Price: $35,025
Monthly Payment: $178.xx + tax ($195.xx incl. 9.5% Los Angeles tax)
Drive-Off Amount: $2,000
MSDs: None
Months: 18
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: 0.00227 (buy rate)
Residual: 99%
Incentives: None
Add-ons: $399 paint protection film (I added this to the dealer fees in the calc below)
Region: California
Leasehackr Score: 11.2
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Massive thank you to @Clutch for helping me secure this car that I would never have thought of leasing but-for the insanely crazy lease payment on it! It was incredibly difficult to find a dealer in CA that would entertain anything less than $5k over MSRP for a Frontier, but of course the guys at @Clutch found their way as they always do! I believe this is the first CA Frontier deal I’ve seen on Share Deals. I was able to sign everything remotely using Dealertrack and FedEx and I’m having the car delivered to me on Saturday using a third party shipper that I paid for separately (it beat driving 3-4 hours each way). The reason I chose to do $2k DAS (even though I typically never put anything down on a lease except maybe first payment) is because I figured I could extend the lease 6 months and lower my “effective” payment on a 24-month lease (if NMAC allows this in a year and half, we’ll see). Will post pics once received! Very excited for the car (and the payment!)

Photos:

11 Likes

do you think they’ll let you extend it out to 24 months… that would be ideal, better than only 18 months.

Happy to be of service! Enjoy in good health my friend. Thank you again for the opportunity :pray:

i just sent you a DM and an email, hoping for some help to replicate such a deal

Same here @Clutch . Just sent you my number. Give me a call pls.

Yeah able to replicate in CA? I’m in Los Angeles. Thank you!

Photos added! Just received the truck and love this thing. Complete bargain!

1 Like

Congrats! 4x4 base Frontiers are a rarity in SoCal.

2 Likes

Black is best, imo, and I don’t even like black! LOL

is this deal available in NJ?

I’m hoping for an answer here hahaha. This would be awesome in NJ. I don’t mind driving to go pick up wherever it is.

Sorry if dumb question… Is this because they will extend your lease at the 178/month price vs. 289/month price (if you had paid the 2k spread out over 18 months) - I imagine they cap your DAS amount somewhere?

Hi I’m hoping for some help to replicate such a deal on a Frontier. Thank you

is this deal available in LA? Can I have you number?Thanks @Clutch

Email us: clutchautodeals@gmail.com

What dealer assisted you with this purchase? I’m interested in leasing one like this. I’m based out in Houston Texas

You’re not going to get this deal anymore

i’m fine with 200-300s… some dealers are quoting me at $600… That seems pretty steep

Then you’re going to have to go with a broker. I just signed my paperwork on a frontier SV, one pay for $5200

1 Like

How and where?