SIGNED - 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS450+ One-Pay ($445/mo effective)

Haven’t tried it but not sure why you would want to, it goes 10-80% in 30 mins and charging slows down significantly after that. Drops to 50kW and under after 80%

1 Like

Unlimited 30 minute sessions at 150-350 kW station. However there is a 60 minute wait period between sessions.

5 Likes

That must be new. I have been doing unplugging and plugging right back in with no issues!

This is the loaner in Goldens Bridge, I contacted them for the same car yesterday, but didn’t follow up their call until this afternoon and it was gone lol.

1 Like

This is what my app says…

Wow my local dealer said that 4xe it wont count because its not fully electric

Couldn’t help your self ehh. That’s a disgustingly good deal. Congrats.

1 Like

You can show this to reference eligibility. Kindly ask to confirm once again with corporate. Hopefully should make it possible to happen.

1 Like

All NY dealers rn

4 Likes

4 Likes

Between you and @GOAT, they’re having an active few weeks :joy:

2 Likes

@perdana is NY too but can’t remember if that was an NY dealer.

My deal almost got swiped by someone from New York but they wanted to keep it in house (luckily for me).

1 Like

Congratulations OP!!

1 Like

Where the post at??

It’s coming on Monday. Paid my deposit and credit secured but will post after signing.

One more question. Normally, I wouldn’t even consider a wheel and tire warranty but these 21’s with low profile tires could take a beating. Think it’s worth it? They’re offering it at $1500 but was going to try and negotiate it possibly.

3 Likes

For $1500? Hell yea and PM me your dealer details, I want it too lol. One AMG wheel is like $1900+tax.

2 Likes

Yup! Same…I reached out on Wednesday but didn’t hear anything until today and they said it was sold…so frustrating.

Did you sit around waiting for them to reach back out?

1 Like

Yes you want tire and wheel insurance. I went through 6 tires in 3 months, 21 inch wheels with the run flat, always inflated according to the label. They are 500 per tire if you can get them…

1 Like