SIGNED - 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS450+ One-Pay ($445/mo effective)

A week ago I wasn’t even interested in one of these but after finding this loaner tucked away 30 minutes from NYC, I thought id give it a shot. I ain’t no dummy to pass on a sub $400 lease deal for a $110k car w/ free charging so decided to lock it down.

To answer the most important question, this is the only loaner they had so please don’t ask (New Cars have very low 5% discount)

First impressions are pretty good. Good technology, quiet and smooth riding, plenty torque for passing on highways, range is better than expected and speakers sound great. I can see why its not S-Class level of a car but im not comparing it to one either, even if its a E-Class comp, the price and free charging (2 yrs start today) more than make up for it.

Thanks to @HersheySweet for being a bad influence (as always) and creating this nationwide craze.

Vehicle- 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS 450+ Sedan Loaner
MSRP- $109250
Selling Price- $88757 (18.76% off)
Monthly Payment- $0 ($394/mo+tax effective)
Term- 24mo/7.5k
MF- 0.00104 (after 80 bps one pay rate reduction)
RV- 65.93% (after mileage deduction)
Drive-offs- $10700
Incentives- $12500 ($7500 EV Lease Cash, $1500 EV Conquest Offer, $3500 PenFed Fleet Cash)

(PS: Using Toyota Calc. due to One-Pay option)

47 Likes

Do you just get cars to beat everyone else’s deals? WTF

20 Likes

@michael @littleviolette, can we add a Benz One pay, no MSD stacking and a confirmed 0.0008 MF reduction.

Also LHs walking into benz dealers after asking for 30% off with base - pre rebates.

3 Likes

Amazing deal ! Congratulations :confetti_ball: :clap: :bouquet:

Will $1500 ev rebate work if jeep 4xe in the household?

A+++++

Chuck Norris Qt GIF

2 Likes

Well…what’s next on the list?

This is getting ridiculous lol. Congrats on an awesome deal @GOAT

3 Likes

He prolly got his neighbors wondering what he does

3 Likes

money dealing GIF by Videoland

8 Likes

Only Unicorns - @instantfob

3 Likes

Amazing, well done! No clue how you guys are pulling off these deals. I have had no such luck whatsoever and not from lack of trying or experience.

1 Like

I need to see a contract.
/s

Congrats!

3 Likes

Congrats on the sweet deal!

2 Likes

Just put my deposit down as well. Debating one pay… did they allow you to use a CC for the one pay?

3 Likes

Was this from Mercedes Benz Goldens bridge?

1 Like

I was told whoever is leasing it must have matching name on registration. Can be a plugin or full ev.

2 Likes

I was allowed 5k max on CC

Even if it was id like to protect the dealerships sanity :joy:

4 Likes

Gotcha. I did a full 3k deposit on my CC. Hoping to sneak the rest in with my MSD’s

It’s 30 minutes from Nyc. You can figure out the rest :smile:

2 Likes