SIGNED - 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS450+ One-Pay ($445/mo effective)

How many miles do you get over 30 minutes at EA charger?

Had the dealer not activated EA charging on this car? I had one GSM tell me it was not transferable once activated. Not sure if it’s correct though.

Correct mine wasnt activated yet.

I can see why it’s non transferable because of how it’s linked to one persons account/payment methods.

2 Likes

You got lucky on that. A salesman at that dealership told me the charging was active as of last May and to me it ment another 13 months of free charge. Onepay was the way to go on this one, they had me at $87k before rebates BUT mf was at .00239, $8600 in rent changer for 2 years, hard pass.

2 Likes

I got the $1,500 conquest with my leased 4xe. And my name is not even on the registration, it’s under Chrysler Capital. The dealer took a copy of my insurance and that was enough.

1 Like

Dealer told me they would give me wheel and tire insurance for $2,000 and that was their cost. Original price he quoted me was $2,400. I declined because thought cost was too high. I have 21 amg wheeels. Worth it for 2k?

Same here. It was first activated for me and a key tag came in it’s own little sleeve and all.

2 Likes

2000 is for 5 years right? If you don’t use it it will be prorated refund so 800 for peace of mind. Mine was $15xx, I kept my Eqs for 7 months and they spent over 3k on my tires.

1 Like

$2,000 for 24 months was what I was quoted.

tires are overinflated – run on 40+ PSI – Kind of wild for a ~6k ton vehicle – tires will not survive the massive NYC potholes

That’s crazy!! Try AAA or RODO.
They were both 15xx for my IX

Because the charger often doesn’t get anywhere close to the max charging speed. I’d sometimes only get 50kw/hr on a car that’s supposed to handle up to 200+kw/hr.

I can’t say for sure about MB but when I had a BMW and VW using EA, you could unplug and plug back in and still be free. Only had to wait a few seconds for the charger to end the first session.

Those are not potholes, those are craters!

1 Like

EQS charges way better than IX. I was constantly over 100 with the EQS and I barely touched 100 with the IX.
I was able to plug back in for another free session with both.

How did you get it from RODO? Don’t you have to lease from them to get it?

Hows the insurance? I pulled a couple of quotes and it seemed to be really expensive

Cost me $1800 for the year for 2 drivers.

Edit. $1400 annual. 2 drivers bundled with home policy.

The tires should also have have more sidewall. It’s not a modded car on aftermarket wheels

Referring to the 21 amg wheels

DAMN. My esurance quoted me 1400, up from 700… wow