SIGNED - 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS450+ One-Pay ($445/mo effective)

Hahaha I for sure know it was because I reached out to them yesterday and they said it was sold!

So frustrating!!! Ugh!!! I was SO close but everyone else is getting to them before me.

Also curious…when did you sign the deal?

5 hours ago. Deal was agreed to and locked in Wednesday

1 Like

The incentives total is $12500, not $12550 :crazy_face:
Congratz ! Great Deal !

5 Likes

Respek :fist_left:

2 Likes

Oops, used the last of my brain getting this done :joy:

1 Like

I’m not good at math too but last days dealing with all this bs learned :smiley:

1 Like

OnlyNarwhals since we are talking specifically with the EQS … and its shaped like one.

Nft GIF by GaryVee

3 Likes

Million dollar question how the hell you guys finding loaners every freaking single dealer I’ve asked non of them had a loaner :exploding_head:

Congrats @GOAT! You’re getting a car like every other month. Since this was a unicorn deal on a loaner that everyone was looking for and you snatched it up! This deal would be like if a unicorn mated with a white hippo.

2 Likes

Every time you drive by an EQS, you’re wondering if driver is paying $400 a month or $2000 a month lol

28 Likes

What are your thoughts on the 7500 miles? I know I’m going to drive more than that, but it seems like a better decision to go and pay the overage if need be who knows, maybe they will eat the overage in two years when I pick up a new car.

Its cheaper to get 7500 lease and over the number of miles than get a say 12k lease.

is 2 years unlimited charging? I drive about 1800mi a month

Unlimited but 30 minute sessions.

Northeast leasehackr meet gonna look like this

15 Likes

Can you unplug and replug to qualify as a new session?

Holy shit! Congrats bro!!! So jelly at the effective.

1 Like

If it’s 450, it’s an LH special. No sane person would get a 450 in the Northeast lol.

4 Likes