SIGNED: 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS450+ @ $565 per month, $1,238 DAS, $0 MSD

Yeah let’s keep shitting on signed deals based on personal preference about subjective things like looks.

I’m sure that will encourage more people to share theirs.

3 Likes

No regrets! You were one of the original EQS trailblazers, and should be proud of that. How has the new ride been treating you?

PJ

Thank you! This particular color is Nautical Blue, and it shines beautifully in the sun.

PJ

1 Like

It looks like all the MB EV incentives and credits are dealer cash that offsets the selling price instead of being done as a rebate. That actually helps save a bit on the sales tax.

They should be arrested for murder for this deal :joy:

2 Likes

lol - this guy

2 Likes

Not the only one to be arrested :eyes::joy:

Do you remember the buzz when the Prius was released?

1 Like

At $1500/mo, EQS450+ looks mediocre…but at $500/mo, it’s freaking beautiful!

Also looks are relative…and most of my relatives look ugly.

19 Likes

AMG line pkg is nice. Loving those 21in wheels. Interior looks nice.

OP congrats on the new ride. Wonderful #'s for Feb with the MF.

13 Likes

Where is this coming from? I can’t find details on this?

This incentive comes from Mercedes-Benz Financial Services, and can be applied on the back-end, in order to yield a front-end discount. That is how it was structured in my deal, in order to minimize the sales tax on rebates.

PJ

Did you end up signing that deal you had?

For the record, I just got off a dealership in socal who offered me a total of 10K off, (of which 10k comes from Mercedes). So a total of 0$ discount. On a outgoing 22

Yikes! Perhaps the dealers are catching on, and want to set aside some inventory for their own employees? Or more realistically, they are most likely misjudging demand.

PJ

1 Like

Yes multiple did to me too which I just said no thanks and moved on. MB walnut Creek offered much more meaningful discount on 23s with no mark-ups on acq or MF.

Also currently here is what I have gathered:

$10k support from MB
$2500 dealer cash
1% dealer reserve
$1500 conquest if you own any plug in electric or plug in hybrid
$7500 lease cash
Affinity or military if you have any

Remember acquisition fee is $795 not $1095

2 Likes

Rebates are 7500 rebate, 2500 welcome to electric (dealer cash) - can replace with 3500 fleet, and 1500 conquest with an eligible car - it has to time out to receive conquest.

Where are you hearing about affinity + military, I didn’t see any. Acq is 1095 since nearly all dealers mark it up.

Fleet is affinity or maybe I am using them as the same. I thought the fleet and welcome electric stack?

Acq is 795. 1095 is a BS markup it’s negotiable

They do not stack, and it’s negotiable and possible but so is punching through a brick wall

1 Like

I would add:
$1750 mbca rebate for 2023 EQE sedan
$3500 mbca rebate for 2023 EQS SUV
NY residence $500 from NY Clean rebate

https://www.mbca.org/mbusa-incentives