SIGNED! 2022 EQS 450+ Loaner, $413/month, $3000 DAS, $520/month effective. NY

Yes charchar

Ray Catena is not good with discounts. Top notch customer service though
Source: I used to work there lol

6 Likes

Thought they will be more motivated since they have a lot of inventory.

Inventory /= discounts.

Plenty of dealers I know hug their inventory as if their lives depend on it.
One dealer who had 6-8 2022s EQS on their lot quoted me 10k DAS and $1400 yesterday

2 Likes

Ray Catena is local to me so Iā€™ve been following their EQE pricing. So I found it interesting that they actually started posting marked down EQE pricing on their website, even marking down the EQE AMG below MSRP publicly.

2 Likes

Likely have a waiver for distressed inventory.

2 Likes

Do you know John Kelly ? :smiley:

You able to make sense of the numbers from the contract? Itā€™s a little bit light on the details on how they applied everything.

No, I worked at Jaguar Land Rover Marlboro

1 Like

The delta in the das is a taxation issue. The calculator is showing a bit more in upfront taxes due.

Their selling price is a little higher than what you had and the rv reflects a little higher mileage.

I dont know why all the rebates are going straight to the dealer. Thats weird, but reduces your taxes, so thats cool.

1 Like

Yea we get taxed on all rebates usually but that makes sense. Thanks for the calculator. The mileage thing is weird too since the car actually has 3960 miles.

Get me a Land Rover at a 40% discount - Iā€™ll pay for your vacation and throw in a sweetener -

3 Likes

Dealer is telling me navy fed counts as ā€œsmall fleetā€ and canā€™t be used toward leasing this vehicle. He seems convinced this is accurate.

I got exactly same experience for PenFed today. Almost lined up dealā€¦ Weirdā€¦

I have not found anyone to take Penfed so far.

Interestingly, I found a loaner with about 6k miles. Dealer offered a whole whopping 3% off. Also wants minimum 10k down. I told them good luck

Look here :upside_down_face:

:slight_smile:
I am not saying there are no dealers taking penfed, just that I could not find anyone to take it on

2 Likes

SAMS Club auto has a MQ EQS $3500 rebate. It is same as fleet but ask dealer if they can apply it.

4 Likes

I mean I have the document/certificate from Mercedes with the list of eligible cars, control number and instructions on what the dealer has to do. But if your dealer isnt willing to accept thatā€¦

Not all dealers are aware of Penfed. While shopping for an Audi a couple of years ago, I had to educate a dealer about it. I ended up getting my car from them.