SIGNED! 2022 EQS 450+ Loaner, $413/month, $3000 DAS, $520/month effective. NY

Thank you, I will try that tomorrow. To see if they can stack the coupon instead of dealer cash (or maybe make a mistake and do both? )

3 Likes

I had a dealer respond back to my ChatGPT email stuff after I had already signed this deal. The manager specifically said that they will discount on top of rebates, if anyone wants to try them out PM me (completely free btw, I am not making money on this or anything).

4 Likes

I just talked to another dealer who I had contacted via email. They specifically said that “we are desperate to get these off the floor”.

So even if you find a dealer not willing to deal now, I suspect things will change in a few weeks. The interest they are paying on these cannot be pretty. Good luck.

These might be gone.

Do you smell what The Rock has cookin?

Can You Smell The Rock GIF by WWE

4 Likes

Lol Dustin and Steve took good care of us.

1 Like

they will be out there very soon.

If you want to be inundated with calls, this is how you do it lol.

how to use AI to negotiate

LOL, to be fair we only used it for the initial template email. Dustin was a sweetheart and replied to us while he was WFH on a Saturday.

1 Like

Know if this deal is completely dead now?

It’s not. The problem is you have to find a car. Lease programs are technically month to month so it’s possible it will end at the end of march but I highly doubt it considering the lack of demand for our EQ models. I tend to think Mercedes might even have to strengthen the programs towards the end of the year.

2 Likes

yea I have been preaching that here too. A $110k RWD EV in Upstate NY is a very tough sell.

2 Likes

Send em to Tampa at sub $500/mo effective. Well take em✔️ Its hopeless down here😂

3 Likes

Is there a 27 month term and what is the residual?

Wow! I hope you are right. I really appreciate your insight. Problem is…all dealers seems to know about this now? But at the same time, they may have to give in if the cars are sitting. Any advice to score a deal?

@tommyboy10 You need to register if you want to sell cars here. But word of caution ? mention EQS deals and you will get swarmed with Dm’s in minutes

1 Like

I remember a dealer in here saying that MB was doing the same residual on 27 months as 24 on a ‘22 EQS. So I was just asking because of that.

It was dropped in February. If you really want 27 months, MBFS might give you an extra 6 months if you put a deposit on a new order.

That would have been a good hack to further lower the payments. Hope they bring it back. Do a 27 month and then extend.

1 Like

haha I would include numbers but some dealers are deathly allergic to anything Leasehackr.

2 Likes

Wouldnt be surprised if your DMs start blowing up.

I would not recommend including a LH calculator when reaching out to dealers. Make them an offer by stating the dealer discount you are looking for.

@ACK2022 - I think the ship might have sailed this month for 20% off dealer discounts on new EQS units. Where do you want to be when it comes to discount and monthly? What part of the country are you located?