Signed - 2022 Chevrolet Camaro LT1 - $42,065 MSRP - $1238 DAS - $349/mo+tax

If it were me, I’d drop the illuminated bow tie, get the cheaper black wheels (there is a $100 black option, if I remember correctly) and the front splitter

And put the money into the recaro seats. I get the idea that this is pure muscle car, but the cloth seats look terrible. For $1500, the recaro option is a bargain

And be prepared to wait 6-8 months or more for delivery

Yeah… That may be the issue right now :frowning: Rumor has it Camaros may start getting produced in more numbers going forward, but we will have to wait and see what actually pans out.

The cost on these now is unbelievable. I was at a big chain local wing house here a week ago and ordered 20 wings and it was $35.99! However, another restaurant, where the wings were actually much better, it was $16.99 for 20.

I belong to a camaro forum, just checking on wait times and constraints. Some of these guys have been waiting a long time. Word was that Camaros ordered where behind Dealer orders and it’s a long wait. Dodge on the other hand bumps customer sold orders up to the from of the line. My son ordered a WB Charger SP. Ordered first week in Oct. Car was at the dealership 3rd week of November.

Wings at the local grocery store here in SWF, Publix to be exact, 20 wings, $13

Sounds like you are in Florida like me. Shopping last week I saw them at that same price and said, no thanks :slight_smile:

Publix wings, which are fried and sauced are quite good.

Last time I checked it was a 8-12 week wait time.

Good call on the RS. Comes with lid spoiler and black emblems so took off those options too.

https://www.chevrolet.com/performance/camaro/build-and-price/summary?styleId=420513&rpo=LT1,MN6,RTH,GMO,A50,H1T,IOR,WRS,NPP,SL2,D80,VEB&ss=H4sIAAAAAAAAAJVRu07EMBAcbqWDjgZBSZGGBomgHElK5x3IwyThkI6ahoI/oOUH6Oj4O/4CdsFxgjgKVrK9M/bY3h0Ah8BziOXDGxb3j1jc9BDuB955enk/4AUSDsitNqBqcEF1cwHKBw+UpSGou1YM/RikVmegwh1AZdsxp1iR1y1orcep8M/NERVGrB0KUKM1qK94o6sLk02wCwLWpny4L3ozRa1npjzOzBu3XT9eGgQfHPiOI5DjOBgr2TsdVFmpWnO+MEPyefJV6yig1brmZWmIVxh2E83YY8NKB6wwCQQQj10edzDgX8n4I+m0vVjqnQAbYYF01gIxwQJxzgJx0IImCmeVmKAm9rexWk9Csed3Y8RSe0RstEBMnMCQbBGLidOL+ziBBx8KMRKkyJCjxCWuUHFjpNL55/6MT1cJ7FvwAgAA&postalCode=60804

I am about to sign a lease on a 2022 LT1. How do these numbers look ?

I am not eligible for any of the conquest or other incentives.

Based on the fact you don’t have conquest or supplier, I’d say this is the best deal, 8% off is crazy good.

1 Like

Do you have an existing lease of any type? If so, there may be a $1500 rebate available. They may have given that to you as part of the demonstrated discount?

In any case, no matter how the dealer got to the numbers (in the end…if they get where you want to be…who cares how they got there), the deal you have in the calculator seems very good for right now for not having supplier.

bad willy wonka and the chocolate factory GIF

Shrek Smile GIF by PeacockTV

Now…of course it is easy for me to spend your money…

But, I am considering adding the 2nd gen satin side rockers to mine to augment the front splitter. If you add that to your build, it will only cost 38% of the MSRP (39/10) to do as part of the lease :slight_smile: For me, Ill have to pay 100% of the cost (but of course Ill also get to keep it).

I mean what’s $14/month among friends ?

My only problem is when you hit $40k you’re $20k away from a base corvette.

Yeah, but we are leasing. Who cares with the MSRP is :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah why not what’s a 9th car on order gonna hurt

Signed the lease yesterday night yayyyy

Tl;Dr I was in touch with a dealership constantly on a white manual Lt1 which was on transit for almost a month and they promised $1000 costco and $500 red tag bonus. Unexpectedly a silver one showed up in their lot and it was automatic. They kept bugging me to come over in person and they will give me a good deal but I kept delaying and did not go there for like 2 days. 3rd day I went and dealt with a completely new sales person who said no discounts which is no costco or red tag. I said that was already promised so don’t play the fool around. He got it approved and then I said I don’t like this color and not my preferred transmission what are you going to do about that and he asked what I wanted. I said 3500 off msrp and he got that approved too. Now he comes up with a monthly payment of $550 or something higher.
I give him the Mf and rv and asked him to use it and told him I know my shit so no fooling around. From there on everything was straight forward and no bullshit.
The only trouble I had was the dealer installed option for $1000. Which they disagreed to do anything about , so I walked out the door and they brought me back in and gave me the price I wanted

4 Likes