Signed - 2022 Chevrolet Camaro LT1 - $42,065 MSRP - $1238 DAS - $349/mo+tax

No lease and not eligible for any incentives, so it was pure negotiation in the dealership. The sales person just hated me but who cares

Wasnā€™t the trx #9?

Thatā€™s an excellent discount on the car. What state is the dealer in?

Dealer is in southern california

1 Like

Trying to work a deal right now on a Rapid Blue LT1 w/ RS and Dual mode exhaustā€¦.wish me luckšŸ™‚

1 Like

Mel B Good Luck GIF by America's Got Talent

1 Like

congratulations!! What a beauty!!

1 Like

Need a spread sheet

1 Like

how are they applying 500 red tag and Costco 1k when camaro isnā€™t eligible for either of them

1 Like

They accidentally promised and I held on to it

wow surprising since most cali dealer online are marking up LT1, did they markup the MF to offset the disocu?

No markups. They have a blue one in transit. PM me for dealer details

I sold my Lexus lease a month ago you think I could still get the conquest?

sold my LT1 to a local chevy dealer several weeks ago. He paid of the gm lease and put 5k in my pocket. Now Iā€™m ready for a new LT1!! What is the residual and best money factor right now. When I leased about 4 months ago I believe it was 39 months and 10k a year. But I think it had to be an auto ā€¦Is this still the best scenario???

39/10 still the same sweet spot as far as I am aware. It was 0.00048 and 62% when I signed in November, and I believe December remained same. You can check the Chevrolet Camaro leasing forum on Edmunds to confirm. I do not believe auto or manual trans make a difference.

1 Like

Am I still in the LT1 gang?

5 Likes

You are not!

Butā€¦

Lets Go Reaction GIF

2 Likes

@Bostoncarconcierge Told me Mopar or no car.

1 Like

Is that what I think it is?

Zoom into the fender badgeā€¦

Mad Grumpy Cat GIF by MOODMAN

2 Likes