Signed - 2022 Chevrolet Camaro LT1 - $42,065 MSRP - $1238 DAS - $349/mo+tax

They better send me a Golden Corral gift card. :slight_smile:

@Bbqchipsfan yeah it’s painful to look at that license plate bracket. What a shame.

Don’t you dare insult Yas Marina blue.

2 Likes

Was it an easy install?

LOOKS LIKE THE COMPLIANCE PEOPLE AT JEEP ARE RUNNING WITH SCISSORS

3 Likes

The part hasnt arrived yet, but in reading the instructions online, it looks fairly simple (although it may be an hour or 2 worth of work).

It’s a GM thing, the GMC truck had an all caps monroney label as well.

1 Like

yo thats a bad ass smurf.

All of this muscle car talk makes me want another one.

“Welcome to Gapplebees, may I take your order?”

And honestly, it’s just the sound. I just can’t think of a better sounding car for the money than an LT1 with DM exhaust.

And with the A10…“brrrrrrrrrrrraaaaap! brrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaap!”.

Pro tip-----

Arrive at the Golden corral around 3:40 PM with someone who qualifies for the senior discount. Pay the lunchtime price, and at 4 PM start enjoying the steaks on the grill as they start dinner.

2 Likes

Golden Corral and Chuck E Cheese are the two places around me were your 98% likely to get shot.

Pro tip indeed. Now I know where to take my dad if he decides to visit me. :slight_smile:

With projectiles coated in rust and despair.

Foldable tables and Chicken wings that aren’t a meal lol

1 Like

Note to self…going forward dont eat 40 chicken wings and a few cheeseburgers a few days before your yearly physicals blood test. Oooof!

2 Likes

Lol I’m due for some wings myself…most places have doubled in price due to the chicken wing pandemic.

Is it safe to assume that that was consumed at more than one sitting…? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

Even accelerating to 30Mph, the sound adds the right amount of excitement

And the crackles in tunnels. Drivers around you probably hate you

https://www.chevrolet.com/performance/camaro/build-and-price/summary?styleId=420513&rpo=LT1,MN6,RTH,GMO,A50,H1T,IOR,A9B,NPP,SL2,D80,R88,VEB&ss=H4sIAAAAAAAAAJWRPVLDQAyFH9FMWhoGSpjxBTDjYLv0v0P8h71JEWoaCm5AywXo6LgdtwDJbORkAgUqdvfT6tnaJwDnwGuI+dMHZo/PmK0HSO6AT17ePs94g8QVyK22oMq4oLq5BRXGA+VZCOrvI0Y/AUWLa1DpGtCy7TkXsaKoW9Cm2y2lf2NLojBmrSlBTdeBhoov+rq0pwn7IGBtxsVDOdglbj27FEk+/uOLAz9xAXIcB7vWx8YVFpuat7lNvMNmt/Fe9tJm5TkqlHYV0kBuyGoeYOEfh9E6/Z6YNAE7qyBWKYirCjIKBRmJQhOHe6+xQU3i/5Zl71UoVk/A5h87JQPTEhmSgoxoApMei4FTePARIUGKDDkKLHGHFSp0MFjjsLk/4xuk7hWpwQIAAA==&postalCode=60804

Got one built out, do I pull the trigger on an order?

1 Like

Yes😁

I edited sliiightly😁. If you add RS package you end up saving $700 on the black wheels, and then of course get the smoked LED tails and RS specific front grille.

https://www.chevrolet.com/performance/camaro/build-and-price/summary?styleId=420513&rpo=LT1,MN6,RTH,GMO,A50,H1T,IOR,WRS,A9B,NPP,SL2,D80,R88,VEB&ss=H4sIAAAAAAAAAJWRsU7DQAyGf2KpMDIgJCaEurAgEZSSZrykaRJI0iO5FqnMLAy8ASsvwMbG2/EWYNPLJRVlwNLd+fPZydk/gGPgNcLo6QPe4zO8ZQuJbfHey9vnER8QOwP55RpUGh9U1degzASgeRqBmjvFGCYgNbkE5b4BFYuGY4orsmoBWuluy8Mrm6KimGtNDqq1BrUlXzRVbr0em+mUa1NObvPWbvEisFuWzO0/7pv2iw0bOwGNx2N07z+4MKooVaXZ92xUfIafxro8mqwqPkY28A4bXceD6KmNSruuUNpxMJvKDfHa5/UAC/9yuufJjN2HpdMeWAIHMlMHMn4HopkD0c5BHUeDtqxRnYS7olr3haJJD6zS75GJsi5F1HQgWvZgZjuKWcvB7w9xjgAhFBLMkGKODAVucIuSp2SwxPZb/7RvzRfU/vkCAAA=&postalCode=60804