Signed: 2021 Porsche Taycan 4S $1542/month with $1542 OOP

A wild guess would be yes, since I believe all Audi’s are relatively more pocketbook friendly in comparison to their Porsche counterparts.

1 Like

We’ll see when programs come out and cars land. I’ll be sure to post one up as a reference ASAP.

:chocolate_bar:

I suspect early e-tron GTs will lease like R8s. I’m also reminded of the $1500/mo launch edition e-tron SUVs.

Unless they’re in an oversupply position, I think it will take until the end of the 2nd model year for halfway decent lease deals.

I hear most dealers will get less e-tron GTs than R8s, but I don’t know if that’s just early days or not.

1 Like

Where did you find the best deals in tri-state area? I’m looking in PA and NJ for deals on the base model. Wonder if 9-10% off is realistic. @jay3

Paul Miller seemed to play ball. Couldn’t go above 8% but feel free to reach out to them.

1 Like

Would you share the dealer ?

Paul Miller

you might be able to get 7-8% at a NY dealer and save on the doc, getting you to an effective 9%.

There was no NY dealer going above 6% let alone 8% at buy rate on a new car. I tried very hard.

I mean i can get you 7 at base MF w ny doc in about 30 seconds.

Is this just on the 4s? Are there similar deals on the turbo?

i have no idea. i looked into 4s.

No broker fee? 1% is upwards of $1500 over 42 months. Saving $400 on a doc fee still puts you in a worse position.

You’ll probably have the most leverage on whatever car they have more of in inventory. I found that most dealers have a lot less of the Turbo/Turbo S and more of the base and 4S.

i’m not offering you a car lol. i’m saying what you’re looking for is achievable in NY. porsche dealers in nj charge between 699-899 doc.

I’d like to see 7% with base MF on a new 2021 unit in 30 seconds in NY, I really would. P.S. Doc fee was $499 at PM.

send me a text at 7327792587

Nah I’m good with the 8% I worked hard for. Not really into spending $1500 extra to save $400 on a doc fee, but that’s just me. Thought you had some magic Porsche wand based on your 30 second comment, which would be interesting to see. Maybe someone else can take you up on that.

freddy from manhattan is doing 7% on a 75 doc.

Get Freddy to 8% with a $75 doc fee and then you come out ahead. 7% @ $75 is still a loser compared to the above.