Signed - 2021 Chevrolet Camaro LT1 - $41,765 MSRP - $1200 DAS - $335/mo

Region: SE
MSRP: $41,765 (A10, dual mode exhaust, tech, sunroof, red calipers, red hash marks, RS)
Selling Price: $40,249.70
Monthly Payment: $335 (including 7% FL tax)
Drive-Off Amount: $1,200 ($1000 deposit and $200 in GM lease rewards points).
Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: 0.00013
Residual: 63%
Incentives: $2250 (GM Supplier $750 and lease conquest/loyalty $1500)

This was the color I was looking for and had my must haves of A10 and DM exhaust, so I jumped on it last month. The dealer honored GMS pricing, including not adding in any dealer/docs fees whatsoever, and even delivered it for freeā€¦super nice experience.

16 Likes

Awesome deal! We should have a Leashackr LT1 virtual burnout party or something with all of these deals.

2 Likes

Are you leasing enough cars for the whole neighborhood!? :joy:

We all need them to continue paying full price so we dont have to.

1 Like

I honestly thought LT1 Bonanza V1 was going to be itā€¦yet here we are with so many folks jumping on V2.

This deal is not the absolute lowest cost LT1 signing, but I was not going to quibble over a few dollars on a car that had the exact options on it that I was looking for.

2 Likes

I think your spec is great and absolutely worth it. I should have mine before the weekend. How are you liking the sunroof?

Looks good!

Youā€™re on a leasing bonanza!!

Congrats !

1 Like

I think it speaks volumes about this car.

So many of us that dumped one earlier in the year grabbed another. That is just awesome

3 Likes

It absolutely does speak about this car.

I didnā€™t bring this up in the original post, but in the back of my mind if the accounting is done properly this second Camaro is actually being partially subvented by the profits from the first one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Normally I donā€™t care about a sunroof all that muchā€¦In this car though it does make the interior feel more cavernous.

I was originally working on a a car identical to mine without one, but it ended up being sold. I generally feel the same way and am more of a ragtop guy, but the sunroof basically ended up being a free add. I think I am going to like it.

I have gotten really bad when considering options.:blush:

I always justify everything by------

option cost x (100% - Discount %) x (100% - RV%)

Using this rationale, one can easily convince themselves that checking every box is the smart thing to došŸ˜‹

1 Like

Sell you mine lol

Congratulations. It has been so fun to drive.

I agreeā€¦something about large displacement N/A engines (which are soon to be extinct) is enthralling.

Iā€™m about to just buy one of these next year lol

I think I read somewhere that the engine in the LT1 is not a performance engine, but rather a truck engine lol. The ZL1 (supercharged) 6.2L is the ā€œSportā€ orientated version.

That said, Iā€™m happy with my ā€œtruckā€ engine :smiling_face:

dump GIF

This is an interesting read if you are into this sort of thing.

So its the same engine from the c7 corvette, now i can tell everyone i have a $300/mo c7 corvette

1 Like