Signed: 2021 Camaro LT1 $299/month $500 DAS

Or one pay.

1 Like

Is the MF: .00028 region specific or nation wide? Sorry for the newbie question.

Heres the fine print. You dont necessarily need a GM lease to get loyaltyā€¦just any lease on a 2105 or newer (in case you meet that criteria). My dealer used my Ford lease as proof (a simple copy of a monthly statement will suffice).

Lease Loyalty & Lease Conquest

Requirements and Restrictions:

Customers who have a current 2015 model year or newer lease vehicle and lease an eligible model qualify for this loyalty offer. Customer must have leased their qualifying vehicle for a minimum of 30 days prior to the sale of the new vehicle except in the situation where the customer purchased/leased a new and unused qualifying vehicle within 30 days and would like to use it as the qualifying vehicle for a subsequent sale. Trade-in Not Required. Offer requires GM Financial Lease. Program eligibility based on credit approval through GM Financial; not all customers will qualify. Cannot be combined with conquest offers. Proof of current lease required. See dealer for details.

Read more

Customer $ Offer

$1,500

Start

12/01/2020

End

01/04/2021

1 Like

Instead of the absolute $0 driveoff I ended up doing, I contemplated doing a complete 180 and doing a one pay to trim a few more bucks off, but decided that ~0.6% interest was low enough to use GMā€™s money and not mine!

Boy do we have it good these days with fractional interest ratesā€¦wonder how much longer this party will last?

4 Likes

I am guessing by the time of my next lease in 2.5ish years itā€™s going to be a lot more expensive to get the same car.

You may be right, Iā€™m going to need to find at least 3 and maybe 4 leases in 2021 by mid year and Iā€™m already acutely aware it will be significantly different than things were when these expiring leases were signed.

Color me jealous. Nice deal!!!

2 Likes

How do you get GM supplier code? Does it apply to all Camaro Trims?

I work at a Chevy dealer those LT1 badges are super nice. We sold a convertible in that same blue a couple days ago. Guy worked for GM and was paying about the same with 1000 down. Canā€™t beat a v8 under 40k. Enjoy the ride.

2 Likes

My deal was $285 @36m $700 down. Ohio region with supplier.

5 Likes

Nicely done!! Enjoy that beauty in good health and safety!!

1 Like

Great deal - nice work. Man that Riverside blue looks good and those wheels - love it.

1 Like

So I keep noticing LT1 deals donā€™t have MSDā€™s is that something not applicable to this model or GM vehicles? :thinking:

Great looking car and that monthly!

GM Financial does not offer Multiple Security Deposits. The money factor on these is pretty low to begin with so MSDs wouldnā€™t be incredibly helpful anyway. There are some tricks to manipulate money factor that can work in your favor with a GM lease if you play with them. A One Pay will reduce the money factor if you have the cash to lay out up front for the entire lease. On a lease that has a very low money factor to begin with it can be advantageous to waive the $695 bank fee in exchange for the higher money factor, but you have to work the deal both ways to see which is better.

2 Likes

Thanks for the insight!! Very helpful as Iā€™m startimg to look at LT1 leases

This car is a lot of fun, just scooped mine.

5 Likes

What color did you get?

White on blackā€¦it has black mirrors, front splitter rocker panels and spoiler. The dealer said it was supposed to come with black rims. Iā€™m just going to paint them.

1 Like

Powdercoat?

Pics?

1 Like

Call me crazy but Iā€™m enjoying it more then my i8. I8 was nice bc it was convertible but something about this exhaust just excites me more. The traction is a little scary. I could never fishtail in my i8, this one will at 25mph if you gun it!

4 Likes