Signed: 2021 Camaro LT1 $305+tax $0 DAS (In FL!)

You won’t regret it tbh.

Man I thought getting in to a BMW lease was going to stop we from wanting one of these LT1s. Nope…

2 Likes

The upside is it looks like they are processing transfers at basically light speed from back in the fall when it took some of us 2+ months…

After seeing all of these offers I reached out locally. I just received this from a local dealer. I was under the impression this was a national offering. I have to figure out how to get these guys to come down to $274 a month and $274 DAS.

If I am reading right, if you take the 3950 over the 39 months instead you are around 355/mo (not accounting for rent charge) which is not the best but not the worst for this car though your MSRP to start is lower than others on here. You should also confirm what incentive applies to you - I thought it was more than 1500 conquest in many regions (not sure where you are).

2250 West (Best) Coast.

Dang that redline package looks sick in white too.

Congrats and welcome to the club! Nice color :blush:

1 Like

You definitely need a breakdown of those fees. And they need to come down around $1,200 on the selling price.

Is that confirmed for FL?

1500 conquest rather than 2250?

Citing my sources

We seem to be getting conflicting info

None of these guys know their incentives. I think everyone’s had to banter back and forth a bit for these people to get the proper incentives.

Like hand holding a goat through everything, so annoying :man_facepalming:t2:.

I’m pretty sure it’s either 2,000(west) or 2250(east) this month.

That being said Florida’s gonna Florida so could be $1500 haha.

1 Like

How’s insurance on the Camaro? From what I remember, one of the big downsides of it is the price to insure.

Granted I am pushing 50, but when I took off a 2019 Ford Fiesta ST and put the Camaro LT1 on the policy, the cost actually dropped a little.

The Camaro insurance is in line with any other cars we have, very little difference on my policy anyway.

Same here, going from my 2019 Volvo S60 to LT1 dropped my payment $34/mo. This definitely pushed me to get the car as a “smart decision”.

2 Likes

Now if we can only come up with a way to reduce the insurance costs for a household with a 16-year-old driver in it…

Emancipation… :joy::man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Looks great nice car but you got jacked on the 48 months, even worse a 2nd car, 36 tops!

Enjoy your new car!

Well I’m planning on swapping out anyway so the term didn’t matter so much to me. But also my insurance is fairly low on the Camaro. I was surprised by that.

Anyone have experience on lease swaps with GM?

My 175k i8 was 150/mo. 2 camaros 100 each. Not great for a 38k car imo…

The odds of me wrapping this around a pole and taking a few other cars out along the way, vs how cautiously I drove my i8, I’d say the actuaries are spot on.

2 Likes

Exact color combo I wanted. Looks amazing. Congrats