SIGNED: 2021 Audi A6 55 P+; $70k MSRP; $629/mo (including 6.25% tax + AudiCare); $2181 DAS; 36/12k

I feel you on the silly add ons like that. I’ve got the “E-tron!” puddle lights that were added on mine. Definitely not something I would have spent $500 or whatever ridiculous amount they charge for them, but sometimes you have to deal with the stupid options to get everything else you’d like.

2 Likes

I’m seriously considering the ventilated seats on our next car, every car I test drive with the option feels like bengay/icy hot on my yoohoo… but you know what in the Vegas heat it sure beats swamp crotch :sweat_smile:.

These cars look so clean, Audi does some amazing lines sheesh, here I am again complimenting this a second time :roll_eyes:. If our penfed wasn’t under 60 days I would be hunting one of my own too. (Preparing myself for my comment to be in if “I could I would” topic lol).

Did you by chance see if the black Audi emblems/badges were cheaper or better online from somewhere? Or did you just say screw it and went with the ones they offered?

I did not bother looking online, since most cars I was looking at had the black emblems already pre-installed.

1 Like

Here’s another useless feature. I had it on my A4.

5 Likes

Awesome deal!.How did you manage to use Penfed? Isn’t $3000 for purchase only? This is what I see about it ‘For a limited time, enjoy an additional $3,000 Bonus Cash toward the purchase of select few Audi vehicles when you register at PenFed’

It will be more useful if it’s the batman logo lol

Nope. It is for purchase and finance. Let me see if I can take a screenshot of the exact wording.

Going to need you to forge a new one, thx.

Would be cool if you could modify the Audi beam rings to be a design you want. Like how you can add an mp3 for the usb on Tesla’s or change the horn honk

1 Like

I see it now… I had to generate the pin to see this screen. Thanks. I am planning to pull a similar deal on A6.

Good luck. Not sure where you are located, but up here in the Northeast, inventory is pretty low.

I am a Costco member, but I’ve never heard of the Penfed TrueCar rebate. How do I sign up for that? My lease is up at the end of this year, so I’d like to hedge my bets and have either rebate available. I’m looking to upgrade from an A5 to the A6.

Just go to the PenFed website and open an account with them.

Gorgeous looking car! The incentives are pretty amazing.

1 Like

Thanks. One of the main reasons I went with the A6 instead of the 5 series were the incentives. The additional $3k in Penfed also made the decision easier. I was initially looking at a 45 engine, but the price difference between a 55 engine was not much.

Quick question. Im interested in using the PenFed Incentive. If I understand correctly you need to bank with them to utilize the rebates? Just open a checking account and have open for 60 days?

Amen, no need for a calculator, if you can understand basic math and how to multiply at a 3rd grade level then calculating lease payments becomes easy, everyone makes it seem like it is rocket science. Great deal and shoutout BCC for helping you out.

1 Like

There is no such requirement.

Yes. All you need is $5.

1 Like

10 month UPDATE:

It is fun to drive on the highway and in town. I mostly live it in comfort mode, since it the most fuel efficient setting. The 20 inch wheels make for a surprisingly comfortable ride. Brakes are solid, but feel heavy.

Let’s talk about electronics for a second. The front parking sensors are pretty sensitive. A few times while driving, the radio and main screen just shut off. After a few minutes, the issue would resolve itself. It was kind of weird but annoying.

No other issue so far. Had at least one minor recall. Did my first oil change earlier this year at 10k miles. I average about 30 - 32 mpg on the highway. In the city it is at least 10 mpg less. Not bad for a V6.

Glad I got it.

4 Likes

Must be an Audi feature. The same thing used to happen to my A4. Also used to get a loud screech from one of the speakers every so often. The Toyotas/Hondas I have owned did not have these features. I really liked the A4, but was glad it was a lease, with no worries about long term reliability.