SIGNED: 2021 Audi A6 55 P+; $70k MSRP; $629/mo (including 6.25% tax + AudiCare); $2181 DAS; 36/12k

So the $2k Costco is gone but was replaced this month with $3k Penfed rebate?

Would’ve been sweet if you can combine/stack those. Wondering if that’s possible.

Correct me if I’m wrong.

S Line Exterior Package is only available with 55s and not on 45s?

Correct, 45s can order Sport package. 55s can order S line.

:chocolate_bar:

Well, last month, Costco was $2k while Pendfed was $1k. When new programs started in May, Costco went away and Penfed went up to $3k for the A6. It is much less for other models. FWIW, RV went down and MF more than doubled this month.

Not stackable :slight_smile:

1 Like

@TheBigTuna - Here is the current incentive amount for each Audi model. This is valid from May 4, 2021 to June 1, 2021.

2 Likes

Some dealers either laughed at my initial offer or did not respond when I requested a price quote. When I reached out to a couple of dealers last month, I had asked for more than 12% off MSRP. If my local dealer was upfront, I might have probably gone with them but they were not aware of Penfed either.

With this dealer, since I knew there were inventory issues my goal was to get as close to 10% off MSRP before rebates. A couple of out of state dealers were at 5% off, so I did not even bother countering.

Thank you for clarifying.

Quick Update: I should be picking up the car this Thursday if all goes well. Final step is insurance and registration.

damn i signed up for costco two months ago and they took that away now

If you signed up two months ago, you signed up too late to apply it this round anyway.

Hold on to it until next time.

It could come back sometime this year. What car are you looking at and when are you planning to lease?

a6 55 black optic, looking to lease now

If you have Penfed, you get an additional $3k off. You will need to be a member for at least 60 days before you can generate a certificate. What part of the country are you located?

Will share more pics once I leave the dealer.

10 Likes

Absolutely beautiful.

Thanks. The silver looks even better in person.

1 Like

True LH’er at heart. Takes time to post photos from dealership before leaving said dealership.

This may mark the beginning of Leasehackr Live.

3 Likes

1 Like

Looks great. Are the black badges part of the black optics pack?

1 Like

No, they’re not. There is an additional line item for Black Audi rings and model badge ($350). I also have the Audi Beam rings (I had it on my A4). It looks cool but that was $475. The car is pretty loaded. I tried out the ventilated seat feature and it seems to work.

1 Like