SIGNED: 2021 Audi A6 55 P+; $70k MSRP; $629/mo (including 6.25% tax + AudiCare); $2181 DAS; 36/12k

My 2018 A4 had no such issues. It was also a blast to drive.

I had a 2017 A4, that was also a blast to drive. Except for those minor electronic issues, never had any issues with the car.

What is the PenFed incentive?

If you do a quick search for “Penfed” on this forum, you will get your answer.

1 Like

Pretty crazy that you could get a deal like that just last May.

One would be lucky to get a mid-level Accord for the same monthly payment these days.

https://penfed.truecar.com/oem/landing/audi/

Agreed, but it took quite a bit of work. I must have contacted close to 10 dealers via email. I came close to signing a similar deal on a different A6 from another dealer, but the deal fell apart when it came time to sign.

Leasing an Accord might not make sense at the moment. Financing one might be a better option, depending on the deal.

How fast do you drive? At 80, the 2.0 is less efficient than the 3.0–at least that is my theory. My a7 3.0 would average 28-29mpg and my 2.0 a6 was closer to 26mpg on the highway. Think the 2.0 is just working too hard at that speed. Also leased a 2017 a6 with close to 60k msrp for 428/month with 3k down, including ny tax. Amazing how far the market has gone. Same far today is literally twice as much :man_facepalming:

I don’t really drive that fast on the highway. I usually don’t go more than 10mph over the speed limit (65 mph on most highways in MA).

Yep.