SIGNED 2020 Tacoma TRD OFF-ROAD $306/ month 12k miles UTAH $0 Drive Off

EDIT: PLEASE READ FULL THREAD BEFORE SENDING ME A MESSAGE. ALMOST ALL OF THE QUESTIONS I HAVE BEEN SENT ARE ALREADY HERE IN THIS THREAD.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road
MSRP: $40,531
Monthly Payment: $306
Drive-Off Amount: $0
Months: 27
Annual Mileage: 12,000
MF:.00125
Residual: 77%
Incentives: Toyota has two for this truck, a $500 and a $1250
Region: UT
Leasehackr Score: 12
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

So I have done a lot of shopping the last two months and I hope that this helps someone. I am sure someone can do better than I did, but basically in the last month I sold my 718, and FJ Cruiser and replaced them with a 2019 i3 lease and today the Tacoma. My combined payment for both cars is $528 (Tax included).

I missed $3/month on the calculator, but my contract is $306 on the Tacoma, not $309. I did try doing the deal through @Jrouleau426 and while he was very helpful, he just didnt have what I wanted when I needed it. He is also on the other side of the country, so it just didn’t work out for me that way. I would recommend him though if any of you are looking to buy a Toyota or I think he does Jeep and something else too. It is not easy to get UTAH dealers down to these numbers, but if anyone in the region is interested in a similar deal, message me and I can help you out.

Hopefully, I did well enough on this deal that I wont see someone paying mid $200’s with tax next week :wink:

3 Likes

No one will pay mid 200s for this until Toyota financial has better programs with msds. Your deal is good. 10-11% off is good

1 Like

Yeah,

It was a little tongue in cheek, but I try to never look at what deals are out there once I buy a car. Always a better deal somehow some way!

1 Like

Nice work on the MF! Sadly when I did a similar deal on 12/3 the extra $500 wasn’t available.

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t think it was when I started looking either. I was surprised because it was a completely different rebate sheet too.

Looking for some help! Wrote to Jrouleaux as well but can’t afford to drive across the country, even though his prices can’t be beat. Messaged you as well for some help!

Where are you located? @Cody_Carter has some awesome deals in Cali.

1 Like

Sounds like you did good. Is this through TFS or US Bank?

Can you tell me who you worked with at LHM? They aren’t being very transparent or responsive over there to me.

I’m also local and would like a tip as to who your contact is at LHM?

US BANK was what I had for mine.

Call jason brown at Mark Miller. I don’t remember saying LHM, but it came from Mark Miller.

While I have tried responding to all of the people messaging me here, I apologize if I missed any of you.

I think I have given you all enough info in the thread to not need to send you copies of my sales contract. You guys can put in some of the leg work ;). Using my name alone is enough for you guys to have him build a deal structure since you have me as a direct reference.

Remember its through US Bank. If any of you do work with Jason Brown at Mark Miller and buy something, please comment here or message me to let me know how it goes.

Your plate says Larry H Miller that’s why people assumed you got it there

1 Like

I don’t even think I realized I had a frame. They dealer traded for it the same day. It was actually pretty crazy that they did it so quickly. I bought the car like 35 minutes after asking Jason if he could get it.

PLEASE READ FULL THREAD BEFORE SENDING ME A MESSAGE. ALMOST ALL OF THE QUESTIONS I HAVE BEEN SENT ARE ALREADY HERE IN THIS THREAD.

Also as a reminder, rates and residuals change monthly, so this deal really isn’t relevant right now.