Looking to lease 2020/2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road

First time posting here and had some questions,

I saw this deal for the truck listed in the title posted in the state I am moving to which is Utah.
MSRP: $40,531
Monthly Payment: $306
Drive-Off Amount: $0
Months: 27
Annual Mileage: 12,000
MF: .00125
Residual: 77%

Is this a solid deal?

Also, I will be driving from NC, and passing through VA, WV, KY, IL, MO, KS, NE, CO and WY.

Should I stick with looking solely in Utah or should I reach out to Toyota dealers near my route?

Any advice would be appreciated!

From the responses I’ve seen so far this deal is far in the past,

What kind of numbers should I be striving for here?

That’s an insane deal in this market and you should buy as many as you can if it’s true.

I assume tax is not included in the deal. Backing into the numbers, with a true $0 drive-off, you’re at about 11.65% off MSRP which is excellent. I’m using a generic $485 in fees; it could certainly be more. I doubt you will find anything better and if so, it would be so nominal that it wouldn’t be worth your hassle. I would lock that in as soon as you could.

What year Tacoma is it? You list 2020/2021 in your title; I can’t imagine there are any 2020s out there as Tacomas don’t sit on lots.

4 Likes

Were you looking in the “Share a Deal” section from late 2019 and saw that? I recall a pretty similar deal being posted from that time frame on here and it was a US Bank deal?

That’s incredible in this market, sign it asap

1 Like

Date is accurate but I didn’t see anything about it being a US Bank Deal.

From what I’m seeing this deal is far in the past…

Without wanting to be the bearer of bad news, the deal you are referencing is below and was Dec 2019. It has no bearing on prices today and includes two incentives that aren’t even available now.
SIGNED 2020 Tacoma TRD OFF-ROAD $306/ month 12k miles UTAH $0 Drive Off - Share a Deal - Leasehackr Forum

Take a look at a few of the Toyota dealers on here in the marketplace as well as the brokers that offer Toyota and see where the prices land for a 2021 ( they are sadly much higher ) with very limited incentives and a far smaller discount off MSRP coupled with slightly higher MF’s and it has been tough sledding for the people recently looking for a Tacoma.

1 Like

I appreciate the help regardless of it not being what I wanted to hear!

With a one pay I’m at an equivalent payment of $375/month for 36/12 on an Army Green OR with tech package, LEDs, all weather mats, and predator steps if that helps give you a ballpark. This is in the Northeast.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.