Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF:.0002
Residual: 58
Incentives: 500
Region: Norcal
Leasehackr Score: 11
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

22 Likes

Dealer was willing to go 17+% on a brand new 2020?

Took some negotiating, but made it happen :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That discount is a several thousand dollar loss for the dealer. They must have been trying to reach a goal.

Excellent deal for you though.

1 Like

Which dealer and salesperson?

Great deal. Brand does not usually lease well. Well done and enjoy :+1:t2:

Awesome deal!

I’d like to see a copy of the full lease agreement.

I see lots of people posting huge discounts on Outbacks…yet every dealer I talk to in SoCal just laughs when I mention them…they don’t even bother counter offering.

Not sure if you read our guides- you can’t just phone in and ask for it. One strategy to to hit higher inventory places. Then choose the vehicle you want and then negotiate. From what I can see in the calculator OP got a whopping discount of 18% on the sales price

2 Likes

For those who asked for the lease sheet via PM, I’m posting it here for your reference.

7 Likes

I was pushing for just the first months payment as drive offs, but in the end I managed to get my monthly down to 303 ( $330 incl of taxes ) but let go of the $47 since it was past the closing time of the dealership, plus we had a 2 year old toddler to take care of :slight_smile:

Well done…maybe prices have come down since December…it’s funny, I haven’t seen leases for a Limited XT for under the mid 400s, which is only about $1000 more than your car.

Whoa. Very nice!!!

I am inspired! Going to go in and see what I can do.

Awesome deal , congrats. I live in So Florida going to give it a try and pray for the best.

Wow this is one of the best deals I’ve seen!
Great job OP!

Can you please share the dealer and sales contact?

I’m pretty sure if 20 units are offered on LH for this price they fly off the shelf in no time, count me in.

1 Like

Kudos to you!
This must the best deal on LH for Outback… Ever!

Yup. I’d replace my 06 OB (under 50k miles lol) if I could get numbers like this!