Signed 2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio TI

Not quite as good as I did last time, but still pleased with this deal, especially as it came from my Atlanta based dealer who is the only game in town. Thanks to @nacohn who helped with a competitive dealer elsewhere. Deal was done on 4/30

Year, Make, Model, and Trim:2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio TI
MSRP: $51,140
Monthly Payment: $480
Drive-Off Amount: $1st payment
Months:24
Annual Mileage:10,000
MF:.00172
Residual:30172
Incentives:4000
Region:SE
Leasehackr Score:9.8
Leasehackr Calculator Link:leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Alfa_Romeo&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=51140&sales_price=39733&months=24&mf=0.00172&dp=0&dealer_fee=699&acq_fee=595&taxed_inc=4000&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=59&reg_fee=47&sales_tax=9&demo_mileage=0&memo=&zero_driveoff=true&totalLeaseTax_radio=true

3 Likes

I like these better than the Audi/BMW competitorsā€¦letā€™s see some pics

1 Like

How do you feel about the service policy? Did you get them to include service for the duration of the lease? Iā€™ve read that their service charges are very high and that the 3rd service at 30k miles is extremely expensive( about 1500). The guy at the dealership told me the 2nd oil change should be about $300.

1 Like

Fortunately OP wonā€™t have to worry about the 30k service given the lease terms. But yeah, that service can get pricey, depending on who you have do it. I avoided mine in the ā€˜17 Giulia I grounded last month by only clocking 25k miles out of 30k available, and Iā€™ll do the same with this current ā€˜20 Giulia lease.

As far as the other services, the 10k one is free with all ARs and the 20k was less than $200. Nothing too crazy.

This is our second one, it replaced a 2018 whose lease was up. We never got to any service levels that mattered. I am sure they are pricey, but everything on the original no big deal. The break pads were getting close when we turned it in. It had 15k

I had the guy at the dealership bring up brakes several times. Whats the deal ?

Just wrapping up my 2018 ti sport lease now. Great and fun car to drive and never had any issues EXCEPTā€¦ brakes squeal constantly. Apparently its related to performance brakes and the vibration it causes. Forums have more detailed info. Second issue happened on the last weekā€¦ the info screen on the cluster went out. Also a known issues.

Car itself was great and first two services were free. Would still recommend.

1 Like

We had the sport the first time as well, minor brake squeekage, but not too ba. The electronics continue to not be great, all though they have apple play in our new one. Wife misses the sport chairs, but neither of us used the paddle shifters. This one drives just as well and is much more fun than the lux suvā€™s that have no giddy up.

Awesome deal! Iā€™m Atlanta based as well, I reached out to get a quote from who in certain is the same dealer, and they were way off from what you got. Any pointers? Who did you work with?

You need to find something for them to match. I would suggest trying dealers in Chicago, Raleigh, and Erie PA.

I was a previous Alfa owner and I have an infiniti, so I got some other incentives you may not have received.

1 Like

Iā€™m also Atlanta based. I got my .58% Alfa deal from Benson Alfa in Greer, SC last December. Totally worth the 2 hour drive.

Working on a quote from them now! Can you share any details of your deal with me?

1 Like

Yep. Thatā€™s where I got my 2020 Ti Sport in April. Totally worth the 5 hour drive since they had the exact spec I wanted and the price was right. I was in and out in less than an hour. Super nice folks, too. My salesman (Angel Urbina) even let me drive a Quad while I was there, which was the icing on the cake.

1 Like

Hi mblum99,

Looking at the calculator that seems like a very good deal. Iā€™m amazed at the 22.3% off the MSRP.

Do you or anyone else think this is repeatable in the Try-State area?

Would you mind breaking down the incentives?

Thanks in advance.

Maryland dealer may help. There are some that are really competitiveness but idk if you can replicate this.

send me a PM and Iā€™ll send you a source that might help

About to sign this lease tomorrow in the Boston MA area. Let me know what you guys think.

Alpha Romeo Stelvio Ti
MSRP ā€“ 52,045
Capital Cost: 42K

• Tax $1131 + Dealer/State Fee $634
    Total Price: $43765
    Customer Cash: $1250

Money Factor ā€“ .00016
RV ā€“ 49 Percent

36 Month Lease ā€” 10K Miles / Year

Monthly Payment: $497 (Includes MA Sales Tax 6.25%)

Did you try to price it out on 24 months?

Yeah price is a lot higher for 24 months. The deal that @mblum99 got was in April when the world was ending but I donā€™t think its much different then mine regardless. Not sure though. MSRP of mine is 1000 more. His payment is 17 less and his Drive off is like 800 or so less. If I text the guy now and say 497 and only 1st month payment I think it will be a go if he thinks I am going to walk otherwise. I havenā€™t even gone to any other dealers yet. Trying to figure out what the ā€œWow thats a serious dealā€ number is and then email it out to 3 dealers and see what happens.