Signed 2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio TI

Good strategy. Looking forward to seeing where you wind up. I’m going to jump in towards end of month and try to grab one but I need 24 months

Nice car… I’m on my second Stelvio TiSport loaded $58K on Lond Island… my first 2018 TiSport $54K and my 2 year lease for 10K was $525 all in first and tags… This one 3/12 (p/u 5/10 COVID issue) with 10K miles 36 month is $543… all in first and tags… my incentive is $5500.
Buyer beware… Good luck shoppers…

Raffy…can I ask which dealer you are working with on Long Island? Thanks.

I’m on Long Island too!

who did you wok with

Yes would be interested also. I keep getting prices that are much higher and laughed at when asking to be in this range.

1 Like

I’m also in LI. I am also very interested in getting Stelvio. I say we try to get a group deal. :smiley:

1 Like

Based on my experience (also on LI) Browns has some of the lower numbers, but nothing close to what this forum quotes. Ramsey in NJ gave me the lowest quote so far on a Giulia. Still waiting to hear back about Westbury price matching, but Gold Coast is not even close. Every quote I’ve gotten from Gold Coast starts with a 59 or a 6 and I found myself incredibly frustrated working with them.

Did you try Robert @ Criswell? They gave me a good quote on a Stelvio. Didn’t end up getting it, but it was a good quote with a full breakdown sheet.

My concern is honestly warranty work and not being able to get a loaner from Westbury, especially if I didn’t buy the car from them.

Warranty work should be able to be done at any authorized dealer.

1 Like

Agreed, but the loaner issue. Especially if it is there for several days or weeks. I know some dealers do not give out loaners for people who did not purchase the car from them.

Just call and ask.

1 Like

Group deal sounds good to me

I dealt with Browns. Very nice guy I was dealing with (manager) The numbers are just not working. He’s somewhere around 518 for 24 months plus tax on a 51K MSRP. Either they are just making too much money or the numbers that are being posted on here are not real.

At this point waiting to see if July gets better is not a bad option for me.

Guys try Alfa of White Plains. Plenty of stock

Love the volcano black on these btw…really high end

I like your username

1 Like

I’m dealing with Browns and Westbury. They are both in the same ballpark. Unfortunately I need to wait to July to complete my Swapalease before signing a deal on a Stelvio.

If anyone gets a deal done please post and let us know where from.

Thats it , you caught me. I just made my numbers up to brag about my negotiating prowess. SMDH try to help people out.

Dealers usually aren’t inclined to what to give multiple super aggressive deals. I’ve never actually seen the whole “group deal” thing work to be good deals.