SIGNED: 2020 Acura MDX AWD Tech - $52K - $408+tax, $1378 DAS - 36/12k

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Acura MDX AWD w/Tech
MSRP: $ 52425
Selling Price: 47287
Monthly Payment: $408+Tax (448 w/ LA County 9.5%)
Drive-Off Amount: $ 1378 (+ $1179 for Acura Care for 3yr/36k paid upfront)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12,000
MF: 0.00205
Residual: 51
Incentives: 8600 lease cash + $1K dealer rebate (taxed) and $1500 (loyalty) taxed
Region: So-CAL
Leasehackr Score: 10.5
Leasehackr Calculator Link: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Acura&miles=12000&msd=0&msrp=52425&sales_price=47287&months=36&mf=.00205&dp=0&dealer_fee=85&acq_fee=595&taxed_inc=2500&untaxed_inc=8600&rebate=0&resP=51&reg_fee=600&sales_tax=9.5&demo_mileage=0&memo=2020%20acura%20mdx%20awd%20w%2Ftech%20&monthlyTax_radio=true

My bro picked this up yesterday after reaching out to all the dealers in the so-cal area. Decent deal for the car, probably could have done a tad better if we shopped around more, but bro was happy with the deal. Shout out to @Jmojomo for sharing his deal which made us go after this.

Decided to add Acura Care for $1179 max they would go down from the initial $1450 price. Paid it upfront, as it was getting hit with taxes when added to payment. Would have been 100-200 hundred cheaper to get all the services done at an indy-shop but the convenience/loaner/dealer experience made it worth spending a bit more.

4 Likes

Nice deal, congratulations! Enjoy!

Thank you for posting this with the direct to dealer incentive properly separated out. :+1:

1 Like

Nice deal , now based on experience -pros in this forum how much would a 10k/year be priced compared to this deal?

If you use the calculator, you save a whopping $13 dollars a month.

2 Likes

damn making a list of things I can do for that $13 a month

Acura Care for $1149. What is that?

Maintenance for the entire leaseā€¦ 4 synthetic oil changes, transfer case, diff, filters, brake fluid, and something else off memory

Does the maintenance guide actually call for any of those during the first 36k miles?

1 Like

From what they shared yes, but I couldnā€™t find a service schedule online to be honest.

Well, youā€™re wrong. First three years services require 4x oil/filter change (with tire rotations) only ($70/ea) and 1x rear differential fluid replacement at 2-nd service for AWD ($200), total would be around $500 the most if you do the service in Honda dealership.

1 Like

Donā€™t know where you live but never been able to get full synthetic oil changes for $70ā€¦ didnā€™t even think about Honda dealers, thanks for that. Guess Iā€™m gonna have to take a road trip with the loaner to get my moneys worth :stuck_out_tongue:

Ofcourse these prices are super inflatedā€¦ but this was the interval shared.

Cabin and air filter for $79/ea? :joy: :joy: :joy: Twice? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

BMW FTW again when it comes to leasesšŸ˜

I used to take my Lexus to Toyota dealer for service, it was literally less than half of what Lexus would charge. Free diet Pepsi at Lexus lounge turns out to be really expensive :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah manā€¦ we have a BMW too. Love that maintenance is included. We did it simply for the same convenience, drop off get a loaner and come back when its done. You wonā€™t get that at Honda or Toyota.

Appreciate the candid feedback.

Just a lil sarcasm truthfullyā€¦since its always ā€œBMW this and BMW thatā€ on the boardšŸ˜

you got hosed on the service contract - great deal besides that - usually they are returnable - I might see if you can cancel that part.

I just returned my second acura lease - all we did was oil changes in the 3 years we owned each one, and tire rotations - might have spent 2-300 total during all 3 years.

2 Likes

ā€¦and AWD service is required as far as I know. But $1150 is waay to much.

Itā€™s also called for based on driving conditions. 15k appears to be required if you tow a boat, up hill, both directions during a sandstorm everyday.