SIGNED: 2020 Acura MDX AWD Tech - $52K - $408+tax, $1378 DAS - 36/12k

Does Acura care guarantee a loaner? I had a few Acura’s in the past, dealership experience was comparable to Honda. Maybe they are better now.

Just signed a 2020 Acura MDX base model, msrp: $45525.
Monthly payment with tax included (7.75%) : $390.06
Total Drive-off: $0 (first month free!)
10k/36
Incentive: $1500 conquest + $1000 (I believe its dealer flex cash?)

Best bargain suv on the market now, I believe the promotion ends on 1/4/21

1 Like

How much were the direct to dealer incentives and what was your selling price before the incentives?

1 Like

The agreed upon value of the car is $34,088.48 and with other fees such as taxes, service contacts, insurance and etc the gross cap cost is $34,683.48. Looks like they use the $2500 manufacture rebate to cover my first month payment, $1420.28 cap cost reduction and other fees.

About to close a deal on MDX FWD Tech - $50,525, discount $14,755 & conquest $1500 for adjusted price of $34,270 and pmt of $397 including 8.875% tax rate. Not sure how if the # is right but they said DAS is $1627. I can’t see to get the #s to match when plugging into calculator. I told them $0 down payment and only willing to pay the minimal necessary DAS. Base on this # the discount is roughly 10% pre-incentive right?

They also used a significant direct to dealer incentive to get you to that selling price. Knowing how much gives useful information for properly evaluating the deal.

You need to know how much in incentives makes up that discount. Acura has two different lease programs with very different incentive/mf structures. You can’t compare post-incentive selling prices accurately without knowing the program details.

There is no minimal necessary DAS I believe, you can always ask to roll everything into your monthly payment. 0 out of pocket, and you will start making payment on your 2nd payment. I’ve signed 3 leases with absolutely $0 out of pocket at signing and one of them is even from Porsche.

1 Like

This is base on 0.00205 MF so from what I gathered the incentive is 8600 + $1000 rebate.
Just DAS for taxes, dmv registration, dealer fees & 1st month pmt is what I told them i’m willing to bring in and they came up with $1627 which is higher than the other dealer who gave me a higher monthly lease quote so I’m not sure what else is included. What do you think they’re including ?

do you know where i can find this info on the contract?

The direct to dealer incentive will not be on the contract. The mf can be back calculated from the rent charge in the contract and you can compare that to the lease programs that edmunds provides to determine what the incentive being applied is. Back that out of the selling price.

Just to clarify, are you saying one dealer offered a higher DAS but a lower monthly?

yes the other dealer offer $440 total including taxes with $1388 DAS

Not too shabby… congratulations!

any idea if any Nor Cal dealers are offering similar? Im looking for Accura MDX AWD Base or with tech pack

i’m tracking the inventory for the Acura MDX AWD in the bay area , the dealers arent giving good prices I guess if you insist on these numbers you might get it ! These seem to be the big players in the area: Acura of Fremont Oakland Acura Acura of Pleasanton Autonation Santa Clara Acura of Concord

thanks guys. I signed mine today: Signed: 2020 Acura MDX AWD Tech - $52K msrp - $354 + tax, $3000 DAS, with conquest

Can you share dealer info?

Thanks to @slol, I got my Mdx Fwd for $397 including tax & roughly $16xx DAS the last day of month. I could probably push for a bit more but it was last day of month and was busy myself so just want to make it quick. This was best I could get compared to several quotes around town since I wanted a particular color. They were great and was willing to do a dealer trade to get me the color I wanted so overall great experience.

1 Like

how many miles per year?