Signed: 2019 Mercedes GLS 450 loaner - MSRP 83K - $658 per month (incl. tax)

2019 Mercedes GLS 450 4matic

Special thanks to @susie for the referral, this saved me a lot of time in finding a dealer that was honest, polite and most of all aggressive on the discount! This deal was hacked in 2 days of emailing/phoning back and forth.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim:
MSRP: $ 83,230
Selling Price: $ 63,230 (24% discount)
Adj cap cost: $66,257.09 (Acq cost: $1,095 + Tax: $1,932.09)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12,000
MF: .00001 (.00034 + 5 MSD)
Residual: 52% less 6,389 miles ($-678.6)
Incentives: $3,000 lease cash + $1,000 employee fleet
Region: Midwest
Monthly Payment: $658.20
Drive-Off Amount: $4,614 (First month: $658.2 + Title/doc/reg: $455.81 + 5 MSD: $3,500 (only needed 5 to get to 0.00001))
Leasehackr Score: 11.1
Leasehackr Calculator Link: the LH drive off amount is off by 16 dollars, can’t figure out how to fix.

12 Likes

What dealership is this from if you don’t mind me asking

Pmed you the information

man, you guys in IL are killing it with these GLS deals haha

1 Like

It’s a matter of finding the right dealership. Spoke to 5 different dealerships just to have a backup and majority of them played the shenanigans game and would only come to 18-20% off but then add absurd charges + markup on everything. One finance manager was extremely rude and kept cutting me off as I spoke as I was explaining to him that his saleman offered 25% off and the payments he quoted did not match my calculations (841/m quote) Come to find out the finance manager said 24% was impossible and continued to blame me for inquiring about the wrong car which was untrue and followed by aggressively pushing me to take a the deal at 17%… at 841/m

All it takes is finding the right dealership, salesman, finance manager that is honest, straightforward and willing to make a deal which is why @susie referral was spot on.

I have to agree with @dloco…A GM at one dealership tolld me if I can get even 23% off, take it cause he could never.
And we all know in the Chicagoland area, it’s hard…even in LA, they wouldn’t go this low, with base MF, etc…

The salesman and finance manger we worked with were straightforward and willing…

1 Like

Thanks to David, got a pretty great deal on a 2019 GLS, and found one with adaptive cruise, which was huge for me.
36/10 633 with MSD.Sales tax included

3 Likes

Awesome, congrats and enjoy!

1 Like

congrats. whats the ‘Incentives: $3,000 lease cash’?

Yes it is 3k lease cash incentive for this month. It lowers the cap cost

is it winter sale event? didn’t find this incentive on www.mbusa.com.

It is part of their monthly deal for December. I checked with Edmund’s to get the lease offer. Haven’t had a chance to look through the mb websites. November was 5k but higher MF and in December was 3k but much lower MF

curious, was this really used as a loaner? Down here in FL they wouldn’t give those as loaners

1 Like

Sent you a pm

Yes, this dealership have a good amount of them

nice deal, i got just around the same % on a 83k a month back :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s a legit deal, post to the trophy garage!

1 Like

Sent you a message

If anyone is still looking for a similar deal, PM me. I was able to pre-negotiate on another one of these (84k msrp with 22% off) and pricing will probably be in the low 700s which include tax (660 pre-tax) and only first month and doc/title due at signing. Additionally you get first month payment waived

2 Likes

I’m looking for a similar deal. Does it only work on the gls?

1 Like