Signed: 2019 Mercedes GLS 450 loaner - MSRP 83K - $658 per month (incl. tax)

The gls is the only one I looked for, but the dealership is aggressive in general

Iā€™m also looking for a gle.

I think its amazing deal. Especially for MB

1 Like

Awesome deal! I thought I scored a unicorn back in feb with a 2018 gls for 650/mo. Enjoy the car!

Same here in SFL, none willing to go above 10% if that. Congrats on the deal, tough one!

Hello would you please help put me in contact with the dealer? Thanks!

I know a lot of people have been asking about this deal. The deal was done back in Dec, so the incentives have dramatically changed. That being said, there is still one left, that the dealership is very aggressive in getting rid of.

They also have a 2019 glc300 loaner fully loaded that they need to get off the lot.

Exterior - silver
Interior - black with nappa leather
MSRP - 62.5k
Sale price - 51.9k
MF - .00048
Existing miles - 1,300 only
RV - 52%
Term- 36/12
Monthly - 610/month
DAS - 2,945 (First Month, Title, License + Tax) less first month waived so 2,335 DAS

I assume if you max out the MSD, you can get this to 590/month.

FYI, this is in Chicago.

PM if you are interested. This is all pre-negotiated, so there is no hassle

Screenshot_20200120-143512_Chrome|690x127

1 Like

I have a VERY VERY similar deal back in Nov, probably higher % and lower fees, but the VA tax just killed it hahahah

Is it a GLC 300 coupe? Thatā€™s a lot for GLC300, more like a GLE range. Options must be very nice.

This is the specs of the GLC

Did you hear if they would be aggressive on the GLE 43 loaners?

You werenā€™t kidding when you said fully loaded :hushed:

1 Like

Unfortunately, it is just the GLS and the GLC right now.

Signed a $83k 2019 GLS450 demo with 5 MSDā€™s (to get to .00001) MSDā€™s, wheel & tire,dent, windshield coverage and prepaid maint for $549 per month. Great car for the money.

1 Like

Do you have the specs on the deal? That is a crazy good deal.

Basically same structure as yours. Just sales price was $59k.

Why didnā€™t you post it? I would consider that a really good unicorn dealā€¦ Iā€™d like to see the lease sheet, interesting to see how it was structured. What was Due at Signing?

dloco i dont carry the contract to work with me :slight_smile:

I will try to remember tonight.

I put the protection packages into the payment and paid the drive offs up front. Same MF as you with the 5 MSDā€™s.

The term Unicorn is relative and thrown around too often around here.

A friend signed a 2019 740i for $385 a month w/ a 100k sticker.

Thats the unicorn!

Yes, it comes down to make, model, lease program etcā€¦ but in my opinion specifically to MB, your deal would be considered one.

Iā€™ll agree BMW stacks all their rebates and you get insane deals. MB said years ago we wont give cars away just to make sales. Their deals just donā€™t compare to BMWā€™s. My friend previously had a $68 a month (with tax) i3. Thatā€™s a free car. When you lease contract shows N/A for the depreciation charge you know you did well (and when they cut you a check because they could not input the real cap cost as it was lower than the residual).

I wanted a 2020 GLS450 but not for 2x the money!

1 Like